• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc (Mid - Quarterfinals)

Favorite Mid

• Shark

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • Coyote

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Skeeter

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Roc

Votes: 78 31.7%
  • Cro

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Comet

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Buzz

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Drone

• Squall

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Core

• Total voters
I'm bummed that the great QMS didn't make the list.
The Comet is a worthy second choice.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get everyone's favorite discs on there, but I tried to make it as fair as possible.

I will admit one fault that is completely mine: for places 8, 9, and 10 there were a lot of ties and I should've had I vote off but I didn't think about it until after I posted the polls.

Mm...Buzzz, but you didn't have the Wasp, which is starting to be better for me in my opinion. Still not a fan or Rocs though. I feel like the Buzzz/Wasp will fly farther.

I agree with jdggna, I want a Wasp option. I like the Buzzz, but I can put a lot more snap on the Wasp and its much more predictable. Unless I absolutely can't have my disc fade left, I'm reaching for my Wasp instead of my Buzzz.

I played a pretty much all Buzzz round today (had a surge, but there were only a couple open holes).

I scored even over 9. Damnit I never score even over 9.

I played a pretty much all Buzzz round today (had a surge, but there were only a couple open holes).

I scored even over 9. Damnit I never score even over 9.

There's a tiny little 18 by me, Winton Woods, that is really just overkill to take my whole bag. I always play it a couple days prior to tourneys as many times as I can to work on my approach shots. I always bring my Buzzz and my Banger. It's the best and most fun disc golf I play. I can play 18 in 30-45 minutes and get three or four rounds in before the big casual groups start showing up and clogging the course.

There's a tiny little 18 by me, Winton Woods, that is really just overkill to take my whole bag. I always play it a couple days prior to tourneys as many times as I can to work on my approach shots. I always bring my Buzzz and my Banger. It's the best and most fun disc golf I play. I can play 18 in 30-45 minutes and get three or four rounds in before the big casual groups start showing up and clogging the course.

I love playing quick rounds like that. I play with a roc and a couple putters on a regular basis at some of the little 9 hole courses around me.

Who else picked the Core? Or was it some random pick?

I did. The Core is a awesome disc right out of the box. There is no waiting for it to be beat in. I have better control with it than anything else. I also knew it would get "knocked out" this round.

My close seconds would have been a Wasp or a Buzzz. No Wasp option and like the Buzzz wasn't going to make though. I get a little more distance with the Core than the Buzzz.

Yeah I do too, my core has gotten a bit more fadey than brand new and the new Z buzz I got is soooo flat on the top, I am in love with it...but no way in hell the core is coming out.

I carry 2 Cores, ESP Wasp, 2 ESP Buzzzes, and ESP Meteor. I am hoping that I can annie the Buzzz a little better soon so I can pull the Meteor. But for right now, 6 mids in the bag. I don't know either when or if I will go just Core or Buzzz. I use them both. I just don't use as many different drives as most people do. To each our own.

I really think FLX buzzes are the best long midrange made. Classic Rocs are the best short range mid / approach disc. I think the two compliment each other very well. Unfortunately I lost my Buzz and I'm currently using a dx Roc. Rocs are great too but it always seems like Rocs are more touchy once beat into their super straight hyzer flip stage. Buzzes on the other hand go straight, but resist turning over significantly on less than perfect throws.

not a big fan of discraft drivers, but **** ya, I LOVE the buzz. I Make sure I always have 2 in my bag. I lost one in a tourney once and didnt have a backup, and my game went downhill quick!!

Latest posts