• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Favorite Innova Fairway Driver

Favorite Innova Fairway Driver

• Eagle

Votes: 36 15.4%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Teebird

Votes: 106 45.3%
  • Other

Votes: 60 25.6%
  • Don't throw Innova

Votes: 16 6.8%

• Total voters
the groove, it's the best disc innova makes and everyone who posts here loves it and would recommend it.

Eagle and leopard :) just got a 175 eagle to practice my lhbh (normally lhfh) and its been working great. Champ leoopard has been working well in the transition.

because all of you are to lazy to even understand that the link i posted answers the OP's question I'll post the results for you so you don't even have to click. I wouldn't of done this but when I looked back in this thread and some guy seriously listed Stalker as #2 I knew my work wasn't done.

Here is the list compiled by most of the people within this forum, so if you make any further lists after this post you're just jacking yourself off.

1. Teebird 95
2. Leopard 52
3. Eagle 41
4. TL 21
5. Banshee 19

^There's your poll. If you want to see more in-depth analysis then check out the results I compiled, with more stats on about the fourth page of my thread. That way you can look at all Innova fairway drivers separately.

/thread

I throw Teebird most lately, but my favorite is Leopard. I have also been using the TL a lot. Today I threw the banshee over 15 times.

i throw dx gazelles in cycles then pair it off with a glo champ. a seasoned glo champ gazelle is a thing of beauty.