• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite midrange poll

Which Midrange do you recomend?

• Buzzz

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • Roc

Votes: 64 59.3%
  • Element

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Comet

Votes: 23 21.3%

• Total voters
DGR's opinion does not equal the disc golf world's opinion. Hopefully your teacher failed stats 101 and you can get sneak this research past him/her.

I voted Roc because don't you guys hate how a Banana in your lunch bag makes everything in your bag taste like Bananas? Practically a day ruiner.

I voted Roc because don't you guys hate how a Banana in your lunch bag makes everything in your bag taste like Bananas? Practically a day ruiner.
I like bananas. What I hate is how an open package of meatballs makes your ice taste like meatballs if you leave your glass in the fridge for a while.

Roc and Shark would probably be pretty darn high on the list if you'd ask the majority of players.

jubuttib said:
Roc and Shark would probably be pretty darn high on the list if you'd ask the majority of players.

Don't you mean "the Boss and the Shark would be pretty high on the list of most popular mids."

I hate how it is impossible to keep your hands clean when you eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or waffles/pancakes with syrup. Somewhere always gets sticky.

Leopard said:
discspeed said:
I hate how it is impossible to keep your hands clean when you eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or waffles/pancakes with syrup. Somewhere always gets sticky.
Blowfly, sir

Correction: turbo putt, that's what the notches are for. Or maybe it was the spiral under the flight plate. It's one of the two.

jsun3thousand said:
DGR's opinion does not equal the disc golf world's opinion. Hopefully your teacher failed stats 101 and you can get sneak this research past him/her.

I'll sample size you!

*shakes fist*

marmoset said:
jubuttib said:

Don't you mean "the Boss and the Shark would be pretty high on the list of most popular mids."
You know, I already had something along the lines of "That, or stuff like Bosses and Teerexes", but decided against adding it. Honestly, I've seen much more people using Rocs than Bosses or other hyperspeed stuff. Guess Finnish disc golf stores have done something right with their disc choosing guides.

People still throw way too fast and overstable plastic, you don't need anything above speed 6 if you can only reach 250 feet... Well, maybe a beat Valk couldn't hurt.

my Roc was my go-to midrange for 3 years. I recently bought a Comet and I find myself throwing that a lot more, but when I'm in a tricky situation or if there's any wind, I'll go for my Roc.

the Roc just has that dependable hyzer to it that I love.

I bought a Buzz recently too, and I really don't care for it at all. I'm still experimenting with it though

EpicLeopard1337 said:
I bought a Buzz recently too, and I really don't care for it at all. I'm still experimenting with it though
Yet you list it in your nick? What's your main niggle with it? It's not working for you, it's not what you thought it'd be?

I think I'm just having some flick issues. but my X buzzz flies nothing like my buddy's esp buzzz.

I'm having trouble getting it to fly on a consistent flight path. it tends to hyzer and fade left of its mark a good bit, but if i give it a little more speed then it will ride the wind and soar forever. or if i try to turn it slightly, then it anhyzers and doesnt come back.

I imagine it will turn out to be a good disc, I just need to put in some more time with it.

X Buzzzes are more understable than the others, usually more glidey too (I think?). They've been very reliable when I've thrown them backhand, not tried forehand too many times. Though I don't turn a DX Sidewinder that much when I throw forehand, so I'm not one to judge.

YO!! Why isn't my favorite mid, the Barracuda, in this poll? ? ? ? ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :wink:

why can you choose 5 options when there is only 4 :? :?:
tried to just vote Roc 5 times...dont think it worked though

Latest posts