• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Favorite special edition mvp/axiom disc

ryandb

Par Member
Mvp and axiom have come up with some really cool special edition discs in the past few years and I want to gage which ones people liked the most. Either for throwing or just to look at. I throw all of mine.

To me, the se tesla and watermelon envy tie. The se tesla was beautiful and flew with more turn than the neutron production runs. The watermelon envy is beefier than any other envy I've thrown (imo) and I personally love having a watermelon in my bag.

Volt, the original runs that fly like I like. Not a big MVP guy, seems like each disc is different and a special edition. Course, could just be my experience.

My 1776 Inspire is my favorite fairway driver. It's a dead straight hyzerflip machine

Also forgot the sol spinner clash. One of my favorite looking discs and an underrated mold. Doesn't get as much use as some other discs but can really shape some useful lines.

Coolest stamp - Proto putters

Best discs not in current production - soft neutron ions and first run volts

I love the stamp on the Sol Spinner. Wish I liked the Clash more as a disc.

I also really love the 1776 Inspires. I missed out on them when the red rims were still avail. Might pull the trigger on a white rim if they last until the next time I make a purchase.

Only one I bought so far is the Doc Volt Theory, matches the name well. It's a thrower for me so the bright colors really help.

Only SE I really don't get is the watermelons. It's fruit. IDK, to each his own.

20150217_115819.jpg

definitely my favorite thrower.

FR Amps are ON point though runner up prolly the tesla, tesla. I have a sick skulboy too with ghost holographic stamp on sparkle proton.

Last edited:
Halloween Crave. Sure beats a pumpkin every year.

Gotta throw a shout out to the Mike C custom stamp sparkle proton tesla. It's not an SE but it's just as awesome.

I love my Watermelon Envy. Maybe favorite disc. The Tesla Tesla is beautiful but I wish it was in negative because black drivers are a terrible idea. But I'm not good enough to throw it often anyway. The Sol Spinner Clash is dope. And I throw Clashes so I need to jump on some lightweight ones still out there. For the most part I prefer plain ass factory blanks. Eclipse proton sparkle factory blanks all day long.

I love all my Skulboy stamped discs but my one favorite will have to be the ZAM/Skulboy collab Shock. I finally got a FR and that's a beautiful disc!

My SE Einstein Neutron Motion is a sweet looking disc, and I love to throw it. I also have a swirly psychedelic Neutron Vector that is super cool looking, but it and I are still learning to get along on the course. We'll get there. Here's what that guy looks like:

Snapshot_20150226_1.jpg

Latest posts