• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

flashback

Now I know what's missing from my game...short shorts!

If your sac doesn't follow through your throw will never reach full potential.

Great video!

That tomahawk under the bridge was pretty stupid throw. When you are in creek there is advantage of really short shorts.:clap:

Great video!

That tomahawk under the bridge was pretty stupid throw. When you are in creek there is advantage of really short shorts.:clap:

I 2nd the tomahawk under the bridge being stupid. :hfive:

Wow, I think I may have to rock out some cut off denim short shorts in my first tourney. I'm pretty sure I saw Murderface from Metalocalypse in there.

Dont forget the sweatband too, that would be awesome...they will give you -2 strokes if it is red white and blue.

All I could think of was, will this be the inspiration for Will Ferrells next movie! lol

All I could think of was, will this be the inspiration for Will Ferrells next movie! lol

Oh gawd, I hope not :\

For me, Will Ferrell is the guy who makes movies that the previews look hilarious, and then you wonder why you bothered to waste the $1 to rent it from the magic DVD machine at the gas station :doh::wall:

Oh gawd, I hope not :\

For me, Will Ferrell is the guy who makes movies that the previews look hilarious, and then you wonder why you bothered to waste the $1 to rent it from the magic DVD machine at the gas station :doh::wall:

Will Ferrell is, indeed, terrible. :thmbdown:

brings back memories of playing with fastbacks, thats for sure! nice soundtrack too.

thats one badass course! trees, water, elevation, obstacles, tees and poles! damn! sure beats the object course in the parking lot of the community college. lol @ throwing over 'main st' ... dont think they'd do that now a days.

you guys ever thrown fastbacks or flying saucers? ultimates are easier to throw than those.