• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania Thread (Part II)

I bag the knight stamp CG FD3s that start a little less stable then the Innova made C-Line versions. I only have 1 backup left and would like to find a good replacement that isn't reseller priced if I can. I had a bag full of Innova made Discmania and tried most of the in house stuff but don't care for most of their inhouse/ HOD reproductions. I tried the MF FD3s when they dropped and they are ok but not the same. The only thing that has stuck around is the MD1.

I thought the Scepter might be the FD3 because of the way the profile looks. Judging by what Infinite is showing on their site for profiles I wouldn't really call them truly flat. Profile mostly looks very similar to my Innova made C Line FD3s. Might try one of the lighter swirly star Scepters and see how they work.
So I know you're looking for a direct backup, but I'd give the Discraft Raptor and Lone Star Spur a try/feel if you can, although a Sexton FB is probably the closest you'll get, barring a remake of the OG FD3 mold. I suppose a beefy Roman might work (reborn PD), but that might be too long for what you want.