• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Forehand only discs

I used to carry a discraft Pulse for forehand shots for a couple years. Lately though I have just been throwing my Pred or Avenger.

cjskier said:
I used to carry a discraft Pulse for forehand shots for a couple years. Lately though I have just been throwing my Pred or Avenger.

I was curious on your opinion on the pulse. I used this disc alot but I had issues with it in the wind and discs like the nuke and pred were doing just as well and also doubling as a BH disc for me.I was just wondering if I was missing anything about this disc.

CHEERS - Koffee

koffee said:
cjskier said:

I was curious on your opinion on the pulse. I used this disc alot but I had issues with it in the wind and discs like the nuke and pred were doing just as well and also doubling as a BH disc for me.I was just wondering if I was missing anything about this disc.

CHEERS - Koffee

I miss the feel. The rim felt good coming out of my hand, unlike an Avenger. Just kinda slid out nicely. However flight wise I found it to be nearly the same as an avenger. I like them, good discs, it just does not make my bag right now. But I am keeping 2, just in case...

koffee said:
cjskier said:

CHEERS - Koffee

I miss the feel. The rim felt good coming out of my hand, unlike an Avenger. Just kinda slid out nicely. However flight wise I found it to be nearly the same as an avenger. I like them, good discs, it just does not make my bag right now. But I am keeping 2, just in case... And I don't care what people say, their grove top discs ARE confidence inspiring.