• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FOUND: 2 discs at Silver Creek, Manitowoc, WI

jhgonzo

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I drove out to the course today to post Ace Race info, and on the main road into the parking lot I noticed 2 discs about 40 feet apart. The course was pretty dead while I was out there, and nobody was actively playing the hole where this road comes into play, so I waited around for a few minutes while examining the discs for numbers, and they were relatively unmarked except for "Eric R." on one of them.

My guess is that someone left the discs on top of their car as they pulled out, and seeing as there really wasn't anyone around I scooped 'em up.

If you know the owner of these discs and can positively identify them, I will make arrangements to have them returned. PM me.

I drove out to the course today to post Ace Race info, and on the main road into the parking lot I noticed 2 discs about 40 feet apart. The course was pretty dead while I was out there, and nobody was actively playing the hole where this road comes into play, so I waited around for a few minutes while examining the discs for numbers, and they were relatively unmarked except for "Eric R." on one of them.

My guess is that someone left the discs on top of their car as they pulled out, and seeing as there really wasn't anyone around I scooped 'em up.

If you know the owner of these discs and can positively identify them, I will make arrangements to have them returned. PM me.

Your a stand up dude jhgonzo!!

It just so happens I'm playing that course Monday on the way home from Highbridge, so you could just leave them in the rough by the #8 tee and I'll gladly take them off your hands.

It just so happens that one of these discs is a rare one, so if I'm unable to track down the owner it just might make some lucrative trade fodder. :D The other one, not so much... :\

In other disc-return news, I've been holding a Talon that I found over a month ago at Lower Cato Falls...actually called the number during the round on my daughter's cell phone in case the owner was still on the course, left a message, never heard back; but, given that it wasn't my phone, today I decided to contact him and leave a message with the proper callback info...no answer, but it seemed like a cell number based on the voicemail message so I texted dude. He sent back to go ahead and keep it, had recently been injured and couldn't play for a while, and I replied that I was just looking out for his property, trying to do the right thing since I know what it's like to lose a disc with my contact info on it and never hear back on it...He replied back "Thank u for that...united we roll. Peace." My son's had his eye on that disc since we picked it up, and I told him if the number didn't work/dude never called back/etc. that it was his, so he's gonna be stoked. :thmbup:

It just so happens I'm playing that course Monday on the way home from Highbridge, so you could just leave them in the rough by the #8 tee and I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Oh, there's no rough by the #8 tee...:p

Left a yellow Pegasus there somewhere when my son dropped it somewhere along the course... though it'd be Eric C instead of Eric R.

Just signed up for Ace Race Cleveland btw...looking forward to it.

Left a yellow Pegasus there somewhere when my son dropped it somewhere along the course... though it'd be Eric C instead of Eric R.

Just signed up for Ace Race Cleveland btw...looking forward to it.

No Pegasus, sorry!

Thanks for signing up; see you Sept. 11!

No one has come forward to claim these...

173 g Pro Line Leopard (tie-dye)

175 g R-Pro Hydra (red)

Also, yesterday at LTC I found an unmarked 173 g nicely worn Champ Boss.

I'll probably throw the Leopard and Boss to see if I like 'em, otherwise they'll all be up for trade/sale.