• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FSOT: LE Comet, Z Cyclone, Cryztal+ESP Stalker, Eco Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Johnson

Eagle Member
So here's my FSOT list. All prices include shipping and I can provide individual pics upon request. I usually ship fast and I'm open to all offers. The Firebird in the pic has been sold, I just haven't been able to find our camera in the aftermath of Christmas at three different locations. :doh:

Wants:
170+ S-PD
170-175 Ecostar Teebird
170+ Pearly Gator
170+- Valk- Probably looking to get one in Star or EcoStar
170+ Elite Z Tracker- looking for some flat, stable-overstable Trackers
172+ ESP Zone
175 Pro D Magnet (Hard)- only looking for Magnets with a nice tacky feel

Haves:

174 ESP Comet, yellow- 10/10. Marked 174, weighs 173.9 Sold
It's a brighter Yellow than in the picture. $23
175 Pro Leopard, Blue- 7.5/10 w/ink. $6
175 DX Beast, Orange- 8/10 b/c of one gouge on the rim, no ink. $6
175 EcoStar Destroyer, Red- 7/10, no ink. $10 Sold
165 ESP Stalker, Black PDGA membership disc- 7/10, no ink. $10
170 Cryztal Z Stalker, Clear- 9/10, no ink with a sick rainbow tourney stamp. $12 Sold
173 Elite Z Cyclone, Blue- 8/10 faded ink $10
172 Sparkle Z Reef (APX), Yellow sparkle- 10/10, no ink $13

Attachments

• DSC02518.jpg
    DSC02518.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC02502.jpg
    DSC02502.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC02499.jpg
    DSC02499.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Like I said in the OP, it's already sold. Sorry about that, just can't find the sneaky camera to take a new pic

Pic for trade deal with discvalet. If the deal falls through, brettallen is next in line. ESP Comet, 169g, yellow with a green stamp. (Different than the original Comet in this post) There is a little bit of red in the yellow of this disc, though most of it washed off. I didn't want to mess up the stamp, so I didn't really try and wash the deck off. Not sure if it's a transitional disc or if the guys at Discraft just had some red pigment on their hands. Still very bright yellow

Attachments

• DSC02522.jpg
    DSC02522.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 100
Pic for trade deal with discvalet. If the deal falls through, brettallen is next in line. ESP Comet, 169g, yellow with a green stamp. (Different than the original Comet in this post) There is a little bit of red in the yellow of this disc, though most of it washed off. I didn't want to mess up the stamp, so I didn't really try and wash the deck off. Not sure if it's a transitional disc or if the guys at Discraft just had some red pigment on their hands. Still very bright yellow

This one is also sold. Thanks for the offers everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts