• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

There is a course in the area that you can't drink at...so the leaguers hid a mini keg in the bush that I happened to walk up on. It was left in a good site for getting to it from anywhere on the course. It wasn't on ice, or I may of had to take a sip..:thmbup:

FTW = Screw the World but not PG.

I have found a lazer pointer, earphones, and sunglasses straps. I have yet to find a disc or money. sadly I find more empty bottles/trash than anything.

boxers and a used condom in vineland NJ right next to each other

I found a flattened cardboard box and a used condom right next to each other at Herbert Hoover Park in Newberg OR. Talk about romance. On a different course I found a prescription pill bottle full of "herbs", with the kids full name still on it!

boxers and a used condom in vineland NJ right next to each other
I found a flattened cardboard box and a used condom right next to each other at Herbert Hoover Park in Newberg OR. Talk about romance. On a different course I found a prescription pill bottle full of "herbs", with the kids full name still on it!

Got those beat. At Bicentennial in Crowley we found several condoms, a toy baby doll, and a couple of 40oz's.

For a long time, there was a tire and rim from a Toyota sitting near the #4 basket of my home course. One day, we came around the corner, and found the tire in the basket. The just tossed it to the side. One thing you have to remember, is the #4 basket, its quite far in the woods, so its weird that a tire and rim would be that far in the woods. One day, it just disappeared.

years ago, i was sitting at the alternate tee for #5 at tom pearce park,a car pulled up and a man and woman got out,walked across the fairway and then started having sex, about 1-1.5 minuts later they got back into the car and left
i made sure to throw well past that area

Talk about a quickie.;)

An almost new shovel half buried in a creek. An old car steering wheel in a ditch. Lots of golf balls, soft balls, towels and discs.

At my home course, we found a half deflated basketball. We also have found several broken Frisbees.

Everything mentioned so far on this thread can be found on a normal day at Druid Hill in downtown Baltimore. ;)

In the other thread where people were talking about this subject a while back I was surprised to hear that at least 5 separate people found Dildo's. I thought that was pretty weird. Okay if one person finds a Dildo in the woods, maybe thats a little strange. But 5 random people find Dildo's in the woods at 5 random disc golf courses in random parts of the country, thats just too weird.

Last edited:
In the other thread where people were talking about this subject a while back I was surprised to hear that at least 5 separate people found Dido's. I thought that was pretty weird. Okay if one person finds a Dido in the woods, maybe thats a little strange. But 5 random people find Dido's in the woods at 5 random disc golf courses in random parts of the country, thats just too weird.

What's really bad is that I always write my name and number on my dildos, but I haven't had one returned to me yet. :mad:

lol, spell check took all the L's out of dildo in my post. I had to go back and fix that.:hfive:

It would suck to be that kid...i've found a couple satchels of "herbs" too, but nothing with a name on it. that's begging to get a visit from McGruff...

The other day though, my cousin and I were playing and he found Avery Jenkin's mini glo marker. It's pretty sweet, says "TEAM MEMBER" and has his sig. stamped on it. He was in town to prepare for the World's. Which is like 35 minutes from my house and the course where we found it.