• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Wizard

So i just found this Wizard marketplace you fellas have mentioned.... yea, thanks a lot for that lol.

So i just found this Wizard marketplace you fellas have mentioned.... yea, thanks a lot for that lol.

Its a very very evil thing. The craziest part is that he can even hand pick ones for you directly from gateway if you catch him before a restock. Not friendly on the bank account. How many wizards is too many? Its a question my girlfriend asks me a lot, and I have yet to understand what she is talking about.

Yea I had some factory seconds hand picked last year. But they're all black... I love black wizards but I tend to have trouble finding them lol

Just picked up my first Wizard today, since I have heard such great things. Got a yellow $$$ to try off the tee. I have been playing with judges for a while now, maybe the Wizard will give them a run for their money...

Yea I had some factory seconds hand picked last year. But they're all black... I love black wizards but I tend to have trouble finding them lol

It's always easy to find my black Wizards, just check the basket ;)

Jk, my life is a lie..

How many wizards is too many? Its a question my girlfriend asks me a lot, and I have yet to understand what she is talking about.

Yes! You have made my signature bub! With some good company as you can see. I'm sure you are honored! :p :hfive:

Picked up a wizard today, like I do every time I'm in a disc golf store, and I had to buy it. It doesn't fit my hand as well as a kc aviar, but I just had to buy it. Black, no stamp, no "wiz" on the bottom, between ss and s, and just felt frickin amazing, even though it's slightly used. I knew they'd get me back eventually. The plastic is just too good. Putted pretty well with it.

Last edited:
Picked up a wizard today, like I do every time I'm in a disc golf store, and I had to buy it. It doesn't fit my hand as well as a kc aviar, but I just had to buy it. Black, no stamp, no "wiz" on the bottom, between ss and s, and just felt frickin amazing, even though it's slightly used. I knew they'd get me back eventually. The plastic is just too good. Putted pretty well with it.
I bought this one yesterday, no idea what type of plastic but the feel was amazing. Soft and grippy yet just rigid enough. Possibly an RFF judging from other pics online. I'm a total noob and have been putting with an Aviar P&A which I like a lot but this thing is just a thing of beauty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 45
^ pretty wizard.

IMAG0491_zpsdkhzuikz.jpg

This one is mine. Not gritty, but more grippy and smooth at the same time while still being firmish.

i don't actually know. the markings on the underside don't say. it's not as ss or s or anything i'd normally recognize. i'd say it's between soft and supersoft. it has the best grip ever, though.

Might be a SS Organic. There's so many small run blends, it could be anything if it isn't marked.

i don't actually know. the markings on the underside don't say. it's not as ss or s or anything i'd normally recognize. i'd say it's between soft and supersoft. it has the best grip ever, though.

Looks like some of the older velvety SSS I have. I really liked them, but I stuck with a chalky feel.

I bought 3 more wizards today. Help. :(

A rock hard soft for drives. A fairly stiff supersoft for putts and a nicely beaten up eraser for the approach and long putt duty.

I bought 3 more wizards today. Help. :(

A rock hard soft for drives. A fairly stiff supersoft for putts and a nicely beaten up eraser for the approach and long putt duty.

It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better dude. At least we're all in it together