• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Its an awesome overstable putter. I switched to them when Pro Pigs started to move out of my price range. Now I use my XG Rhyno for almost all my putting and upshots (still use the Pig off the tee, but its really just a faster Rhyno) . Try a DX one, but they're a little stiffer. Great putters:hfive:

Shroom, try a rhyno, at the very least I can say you won't HATE IT.

I think

Picked up 2 2013 Asia Pro Rhynos a month ago and i be glad about the purchase. I love the grippy material, Ive finally found a putter that feels just right, instead of carrying a multitude of molds. Carried an R Pro Rhyno for awhile but it it found its way out of the bag. Been carrying a 168 champ Rhyno for the longer putts.

Would love to score one of them fine looking glow Rhynos.

Put me in for a couple to try.......but only if they are flat......Not a big fan of domey rhynos

I'll take anything Rhyno! I was super excited to pick up a couple Pro Rhynos from Altitude's going out of business sale. Less than $6/ea. Steal?! Also have one of the Asian Open Pros and an XG Gummy Champ ... both are awesome. Has anybody else noticed that the Pro Rhynos glide a bit better than other plastics? Is this because the grippier plastic creates more drag/lift?

I'll take anything Rhyno! I was super excited to pick up a couple Pro Rhynos from Altitude's going out of business sale. Less than $6/ea. Steal?! Also have one of the Asian Open Pros and an XG Gummy Champ ... both are awesome. Has anybody else noticed that the Pro Rhynos glide a bit better than other plastics? Is this because the grippier plastic creates more drag/lift?

Its because Jesus himself blesses each pro rhyno with a bit of his biblical miracle juice.

I got a Glow Rhyno from DGV and that thing is SUPER domey. Like Phenix domey. I got it flattened, and it's stiff as a board, but it's still kind of "blah" for me. Innova, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this potition! We beg of you!

I got a Glow Rhyno from DGV and that thing is SUPER domey. Like Phenix domey. I got it flattened, and it's stiff as a board, but it's still kind of "blah" for me. Innova, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this potition! We beg of you!

Pretty sure Schusterick requested that mold, he likes the domey ones

I thought my Champ Rhynos were flat until I got a couple old Pro ones...which are super flat. Can't wait to throw em'.

Latest posts