• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going to Vegas

n0val

Hello guys and gals!! Im new here so I hope this is the right section to post this...My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Vegas and I was wondering if there are any DG shops around the area I could stop at to pick up some "souvenirs" :D I also hope to hit a course in the area as well, which would be the best one if I can only choose one?

I've only played Sunset and Freedom in Vegas, and of the two only Sunset is worth playing. It's a nice park course with some decent holes, but really flat with lots of ball fields along the course. If you do play Sunset, make sure you play the last 6 holes across the street from the 18th.

There are no "DG" shops to speak of. The local Big 5 sports store and sports authority have a small selection but I would not recommend goig there. There are aa couple of local guys with discs that are at MT. Crest park usually on Tuesday and Thursday after 3 p.m. There is also a local who sells discs at sunset but he has no regular schedule so you may or maynot see him. Please be aware the freedom park is closed for renovations and is NOT playable untill early next year. Mt. Crest is about a 30-40 minute drive from the strip and is a good change from sunset. If you have car please visit this park, but I would NOT take a taxi to get there.

I think he meant something else when he said "souveinirs" with a "smiley face"...
DSCJNKY