• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
I can't imagine it would be that hard to find some corrugated plastic from somewhere...hardware stores, online...etc.

Just pick up a small sheet and trace and cut all the dividers you like! :) That's what I plan on doing.

And BTW GB: I absolutely LOVE my bag...I'll try and get some pics up this weekend if I think of it. It really is worth the money. I couldn't be more satisfied.

until the end of the month of march I've made a coupon for $5 off any purchase from my online store....all you need to do to get the $5 off is use this coupon code when you make your purchase....

here's the code----> "dgr09"

gorillaboy said:
until the end of the month of march I've made a coupon for $5 off any purchase from my online store....all you need to do to get the $5 off is use this coupon code when you make your purchase....

here's the code----> "dgr09"

Is this code good for the King Kong Backpack :?: :mrgreen:

Somebody had to ask :wink:
:wink:

no doubt, i want a backpack NOW and will be getting one in the next month or 2. Chris, please don't make me get a Revo :(

Jesse B 707 said:
Chris, please don't make me get a Revo :(

I would never do such a thing :wink:

I'm probably going to start working on the backpack with in the next 2 weeks...

I got lots of bag in stock now so hopefully as long as they dont sell out to fast I should have the 2nd generation proto done on the backpack and be able start testing it out...

Nice! i think i can hold off then :)

"hopefully they dont sell out too fast" :lol: sure buddy :wink:

gorillaboy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Chris, please don't make me get a Revo :(

I would never do such a thing :wink:

I'm probably going to start working on the backpack with in the next 2 weeks...

I got lots of bag in stock now so hopefully as long as they dont sell out to fast I should have the 2nd generation proto done on the backpack and be able start testing it out...

I'm waiting to see what this backpack is like. Depending on details I'll be getting it or a Chimp. I'm quickly wearing a hole in my Lightning large Lite (City Cube) bag.

Can you do custom colors if we provide the right fabric?

I dont really do custom colors any more...with how busy I have gotten I do not have the time to just do one bag at a time like I used to. I've been working on just building up my stock so I could have time to work on the backpack alone...

gorillaboy said:
I dont really do custom colors any more...with how busy I have gotten I do not have the time to just do one bag at a time like I used to. I've been working on just building up my stock so I could have time to work on the backpack alone...

No worries, just thought I'd ask. I've decided I can't wait to see the backpack. I'm going to order a Chimp. I see you are out of camo right now for that bag. I just emailed you about that. I'll probably get a wine colored one. It matches my other bag, which means my wife won't notice the difference until she scours the credit card bill next month and by then I can finish ripping the hole in the bottom of my cube.

Got a chimp! Can't wait to finally have a "top end" DG bag. My Innova starter and city cube just weren't fitting for a man of my education...as a scientist I needed a bag that said, "Evolution is real bitches....get used to it!"

Got my bag today! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

You all know the details from previous reviews, but I'll reiterate anyway. Super solid and rugged construction, well thought design, very light weight, overall perfectamundo. I'll post some pics when I put on some patches.

gorillaboy said:

Somehow I missed this?! I'm glad to hear this. I've been wanting a smaller and a bigger bag lately, so I'll be selling my OG Chimp and picking both a backpack and Spider Money once you're ready.

I ordered a Squirrel Monkey. I wanted a small bag and this one looks like you get a lot of bang for your buck. Its great being able to come to this site and check out what other people think about the products before you purchase.

mattw said:
Its great being able to come to this site and check out what other people think about the products before you purchase.

This is why I got the Chimp. Most awesome bag I have ever & probably will ever use.

pd

pointdisc said:
mattw said:
Its great being able to come to this site and check out what other people think about the products before you purchase.

This is why I got the Chimp. Most awesome bag I have ever & probably will ever use.

pd

Agreed on both points. When I have the need for another bag, this will be the brand!

UPDATE!!!
UPDATE!!!

I now have the back, top, front, and bottom of the backpack done.....just gotta finish up the sides this week ( hopefully I can find the time since I got stuck on over time at work now for the next week ) then just gotta do some field testing of the pack...I'm trying to shoot for a late April/ early May release of the pack....I'll try and keep ya all updated on my progress.

A picture of the completed pack before the field testing would surely tide everyone over until then, even if it's not the finished product.

I would put up a pic of the pack ...but...I think I'm gonna have to find out about patenting some stuff on it before I release any type of photo's... but we'll see what happens