• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
some call me...tim? said:
gorillaboy said:
3: the price of the things it will eliminate you having to have with you

:?:

I would tell you...but I would have to swear you into complete silence on the project......might be painfull :shock: ...might not :wink: .....

if you can answer this question I might let you know......

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

gorillaboy said:
some call me...tim? said:
gorillaboy said:
3: the price of the things it will eliminate you having to have with you

:?:

I would tell you...but I would have to swear you into complete silence on the project......might be painfull :shock: ...might not :wink: .....

if you can answer this question I might let you know......

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
one........two.....crunch ....three....................three!? at least if you're an owl. so what does it do?

P.S. my guess is it doubles as a seat?? winner?

I cant say any thing about it here...( they might be listening ).... quick! to the dome of silence!<---anyone know what thats from?

Animix said:
Get Smart. and it's the Cone of Silence

cone_title.gif

I watched this show on Nick-At-Nite as a kid.

gorillaboy said:
250x250_monkey-backpack-ready.jpg

stylin right???? I know you so wanna rock one......lol
i see what the new functionality is :idea: its to let other men know you are interested :wink:

sooooo

How long do I have to save for this backpack? I REALLY want one after using a backpack I used to use for hiling for a week I found that backpack are WAYYYY better than bag with quads.

Whats the eta for these bad boys

disc junkie said:
sooooo

How long do I have to save for this backpack? I REALLY want one after using a backpack I used to use for hiling for a week I found that backpack are WAYYYY better than bag with quads.

Whats the eta for these bad boys

I'm trying to shoot for the end of this month or in may some time. but there are some things I need to look into before I release it

alright i just got done putin together the backpack...gotta make a few tweaks it looks like but other than that i think it's pretty solid...I'm at about 95% done now I think...now just to tweak the things i need to and test it out...... :wink: :mrgreen: