• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I make the LE's as they get ordered, I try to fit them in between different styles of bags as I go along, the wait would most likely be less than a 4 weeks if I had to guess.

Excellent news! I should be ordering one this weekend then! Thanks for the quick reply :)

I forget if you've mentioned somewhere else in here...any plans for a traditional backpack style?

I'm in the market for a new bag... how long would it take to get my hands on one of these simians you're cranking out?

i have a hand full left out of the ones i'm making that if you pre order it as soon as its done it will be shipped out to you.. should be able to ship it out with in the next few weeks.

Man I can't wait for these Simians to get done. Do you have an eta on when they'll be complete and ready to order?? Thank you sir for your time.

if you email me I can let you know what is going to be available and you can basically pre-order it and it will be shipped out as soon as its done.

by the time these simians are finished I'm guessing they'll all be sold. and I'm guessing it will be about 7 days or so by the time i finish making the last one from the 25 I'm working on.

So I met one of the people you sponsor today, Russ out of Springfield Missouri. All I can say is that the bag he had(Simian) and the bags he had to sell were brilliant. If I wasn't so poor I would have bought one. I wish you the best of luck.

I'd posted this in another thread to someone asking a general question about a silverback. It's not very well formed or grouped, but I figured I'd post it here as well, sort of as a review:

"I got a digital camo Silverback about a week ago. I threw 18 after work one day, and then threw 54 yesterday, all on different courses with different types of terrain. I have a Fade Tourney and Crunch as well. The Silverback is worth the money in my opinion. I love this thing. It has all the storage and more than my Fade Tourney. It doesn't hold as many discs, but one thing I was looking for was a little less disc storage, as I'd just end up carrying around extra discs that I never throw anyway. Giving myself a few less options that I didn't need and cutting down on disc weight was something I was looking for. I'd wanted a little smaller bag, but a lot of times you then lose the storage. Not so on the silverback. I use phenix quads on it. I carried it on 3 courses yesterday, one of which is a pretty long course, and it never felt heavy. I'd highly recommend one, and have even already thought about getting one of the LE silverbacks too. :D"

Is the fabric the only difference between the LE and the other silverbacks you have in stock? Are they the same design otherwise?

Is the fabric the only difference between the LE and the other silverbacks you have in stock? Are they the same design otherwise?

There are a few differences between the two, which are listed on his site. A few I remember are:

-2 layers of fabric on the bottom instead of one, also the bottom layer covers the side pockets and drink holders. On the regular model it only covers the main compartment
-Smaller pocket inside each large side pocket as well as an extra pocket in the large zippered pouch in the front. Also a key ring lanyard inside one of the side pockets
-LE bag is 1" taller
-Has better quad hookups on the back, which also fold out of the way if you do not use quads

And Chris, I just placed an order for one of the LE Silverbacks this afternoon. Can't wait to get that badboy, it looks killer!! I sent you an email with a quick question about the bag.

There are a few differences between the two, which are listed on his site. A few I remember are:

-2 layers of fabric on the bottom instead of one, also the bottom layer covers the side pockets and drink holders. On the regular model it only covers the main compartment
-Smaller pocket inside each large side pocket as well as an extra pocket in the large zippered pouch in the front. Also a key ring lanyard inside one of the side pockets
-LE bag is 1" taller
-Has better quad hookups on the back, which also fold out of the way if you do not use quads

And Chris, I just placed an order for one of the LE Silverbacks this afternoon. Can't wait to get that badboy, it looks killer!! I sent you an email with a quick question about the bag.

the only difs from the standard silverbacks to the LE silverback are

:the bottom is double layered and also doubled on the drink holders and side pockets.
:the quad hook up can hide if you only want to use a single strap
:and of course the LE print cordura

all the rest of the features of it have become the standard on the LE's

Latest posts