• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok...I appreciate all the assistance. I have just a couple more questions:

1. Are the front and side pockets on the Silverback double zippers, or are they single zipper pockets? If that's not clear/correct verbiage, do they open via 1 zipper that runs along the teeth, or are there two zippers running along the same teeth, like on most suitcases? the side pockets have double zipper pulls on them

2. If the standard Silverback shows as having stock (i.e. digital camo shows 3 in stock) then it should be already made and ready to ship, but the LE (which shows qty of 30 in stock) isn't actually assembled yet and would have a wait. Is that correct? yes you are correct

Woot!! Thanks for the help. Just placed an order for a digital camo Silverback and a disc divider. Can't wait to get them. Thanks!

Black, I wanted to find the digi camo quads but didn't feel like paying a premium.

rocking! Bangs Bros. I ordered some right after I ordered the Bag. I got black, as I had some points, and all the site had at the time was black and blue. I figured I'd get a fresh clean set and just leave my others on the Fade tourney. Can't wait to get this thing!

Who just bought another GB bag? Me:) ..can't wait for purple.

@ Gorilla Boy:

Are the bags coated in anything that's water/stain/dirt repellent? Like scotch guard type substances or anything like that?

I've used my bag several times a week every week, in every possible weather condition for almost a year now, and it just doesn't seem to pick up much dirty/grime/weather-staining. :thmbup:

Just curious. I've got two bags, an older spider monkey and a silverback that's approaching a year old. They both seem brand new, despite the abuse. :thmbup:

ARGH!!!

pulling the trigger on a new purple Silverback ... I'm such a bag whore :eek:

@ Gorilla Boy:

Are the bags coated in anything that's water/stain/dirt repellent? Like scotch guard type substances or anything like that?

I've used my bag several times a week every week, in every possible weather condition for almost a year now, and it just doesn't seem to pick up much dirty/grime/weather-staining. :thmbup:

Just curious. I've got two bags, an older spider monkey and a silverback that's approaching a year old. They both seem brand new, despite the abuse. :thmbup:

only coating I know of on them is the urethane coating on the backside of the fabric that helps make it some what water proof.. and as far as I know its just the way cordura works I guess I don't really know for sure..

LOL?

Getting rid of the other one you have? :p

Yeah, giving KRATC a good deal on it. He's been looking for an upgrade from his Fade Tourney for a month or two now.

... and not to rub it in your face or anything, but my Silverback shipped out in less than 12 hours!!! :D (thanks gorilla boy!!!)

Connor...

Did you have to spray anything additional on your GB Bag to make it more water repellant?

Nope! My bag always looks good, I don't have to do anything to it, it's just always clean and dry :cool:

Yeah, giving KRATC a good deal on it. He's been looking for an upgrade from his Fade Tourney for a month or two now.

... and not to rub it in your face or anything, but my Silverback shipped out in less than 12 hours!!! (thanks gorilla boy!!!)

:|

:)

My digital camo Silverback & Divider shipped as well. I should have it in time for a quick trip to a couple of new courses in the works for next weekend!

gonna start cutting out simians now today, that means the pre-orders on my store are going away so if your wanting a sim and know what color you can still sneak in the pre-order as long as you can find it on my store