• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely interested in a Squirrel Monkey when you make the next batch. I have a Crunch Box that is on its last legs after many years. Squirrel Monkey seems like the perfect upgrade/replacement.

Please do let us know when you have some Squirrels ready (or even better - send me a PM :) ).

all the simians from this batch have now been sold.
pre orders for the next 12 i plan on making are up on the store now.
i will most likely be starting on the next batch of 12 sims in about 4 weeks.

I just took my Spider Monkey and made it my glow bag.

I just took my Spider Monkey and made it my glow bag.

I had a Squirrel Monkey as my glow bag but I sold it to a good home when I was unemployed. I sorely regret that decision. :(

Got my simian yesterday, first impressions...

Excellent build. It is absolutely professional in craftsmanship. I am looking forward to using this bag. I saw "thearnoldpalmer" using this bag in chicagoland and wanted one instantly. The bag properly holds ~15 discs. 12-13 in the main covey, and 2 nicely in the putter pockets. For the size I would've expected a little more disc capacity, but hell, there is a seat build into it. I plan on hiking the hills of flip city this winter and carrying this bag with me. It will see a lot of snow, and makes me wish the ballistic rubber went up a little higher than just the bottom, and that there was rubber on top of the seat as well. But, the design is as is, and it rocks. Thanks Gorilla Boy!

Do the newer run Spider Monkeys have any inner pockets like what you find in the pockets on the Silverback? Just wondering if thier is inner storage for cell phone or wallet. Thank you.

I am not in a big hurry but do you think you will do another run in the next couple of months. Thank you for the quick response.

only a few more days till i start on simians again. there's already 5 ordered out of the 12 i plan to make so if you want one in a certain color for sure you should place your order soon.