• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was sweet with the Internet I'd get a pic that looked like the --- days without accident at work sign and Photoshop accident with cubby ace talk.

Dave, -2000 Internetz for you. -500 for getting a cubby ace. -1500 for posting about it and starting this convo.

No one wants to watch 400 videos to find proof for you. They have been posted on this site, but even I won't search them for you, and ask anyone, I will find anything.

if prerube wont search for me, i wont be viewing it

Why are you personally attacking the guy? Did he steal your girlfriend and pee on her boobs?

He makes getting an ace look like it is an everyday thing, he cheapens the expereince. I have went to his blog and have no doubt he is a good guy, but claiming he has almost 500 legitimate aces is BS and I am calling him and his fan club on it. (the kevin smith comment was a carry over joke from another thread)

Cubby's opinion
Even if you made up your own course as long as you establish a tee area for a hole then what makes it official. IF you and your friends have made up your own tees and you get an Ace on them great, go ahead and count it!

WE do not celebrate Cubby Aces, you can, but don't tell us about them, just post them to your signature . . . right FRANK DELICIOUS????

prenoob if Cubby were to come on this site and say that all his aces are legit first throws would you apologize to him ? We all know his aces are short but honestly he is pushing 60 years old and has 2 bad knees. So short courses are his thing. Why is that so bad ? We all cant play the par 65's. Bottom line is that if he does come on here and says all are legit then either you believe him or you dont. I would believe him but i guess i try to look at the good in people. You seem to relish in name calling and negativity.

I proved it, there are clearly 2 discs thrown and I only had to waste a half hour of my life searching his videos.

thanks for posting that vid. It does appear at the 1 minute mark that a disc is thrown and then another one is thrown for the ace. I will call him again and if he answers i will bring that up. i was wondering if you would catch the prenoob reference. HAha

so where is MY apology? :p

After reviewing the tape, if he comes on and says they are all in the first throw, I will scream BS at the top of my lungs.

again, he thinks if you make up a hole and get it in one shot it is an ace.

Last edited:
For what? the vid shows the exact same color discs being thrown at the exact same line. The first disappears. Maybe he had some sort of camera fault or whatever. I need to talk to him about it first. There still would be no need to apologize to you if it is a fraud ace because i never accused you of anything bad. I just want get to the bottom line and close this thread for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts