• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all the guys that sit around on this board and wasted time bitching about cubby with the multiple threads and name calling all you had to do was take the time like i did and get in touch with the guy and you would have known the answers. But nOOOO you guys gotta act like dicks.

you can worship him, but he will call anything an ace, and I don't think that is a positive aspect for the game. I can put a practice basket 30 feet away and call it an ace according to Cubby. I am sure Cubby has done more good than harm to the sport, but saying you have 400 aces when you don't cheapens the sport.

Even if you made up your own course as long as you establish a tee area for a hole then what makes it official. IF you and your friends have made up your own tees and you get an Ace on them great, go ahead and count it!

I opened up my basket and put it in my kitchen, I now have 12 aces!

Last edited:
Who cares?

Geez.

Edit: Get another hobby if all you have to do is debate on whether or not another person is telling the truth about his ace count. It just does not matter.

He was kind enough to return my call and we spoke for roughly 5 or 10 minutes.

Gunkel, glad you did the legwork to finally clear this up...thanks.

So based on the majority definition of an ace, not all of what Cubby chings are technically aces...end of story. The impact of Cubby's aces on disc golf can still be debated, but the legitimacy of 1st throw aces has should now be put to bed.

If he ever makes it around our area and wouldn't mind playing with a noob (me), I'd love to play a round and just hear what he has to say about DG in general.

I dont worship him. I am just not a douche hole like you. again i see the good in people. why did you never try to contact him ? you obviously are very strongly opinionated on the matter.

I dont worship him. I am just not a douche hole like you. again i see the good in people. why did you never try to contact him ? you obviously are very strongly opinionated on the matter.

clearly someone has not read the rules, you can not call someone a douchehole on this site or you will get a yellow card, funny you get awfully upset when I discredit your idol. I did not contact him because he is not my idol, he is a phony and I dont care to talk to him, what would I get out of it, advice on how to get a fake ace?

to all the guys that sit around on this board and wasted time bitching about cubby with the multiple threads and name calling all you had to do was take the time like i did and get in touch with the guy and you would have known the answers. But nOOOO you guys gotta act like dicks.

No way, that "For a good time call Cubby" phone number scribbled on the park bathroom stall was legit!?

Joke.

so let me recap ... i never called anyone a dick. .....let me continue ...
you guys gotta act like dicks.

I dont worship him. I am just not a douche hole like you.

i see the good in people.
^ yeah it sure looks like it. Personal insults make you look very tolerant of others point of view.

lets see what I said:

I am sure Cubby has done more good than harm to the sport

Last edited:
excuse me i am 40 years old . us old guys get grumpy at night . i need my warm milk and a nap and i will be fine. Yes i admit i am dissapointed that all his aces are not first runs. No reason to tell him i lost respect for him since he admits on his vids if they are first runs or not. Well good night to all even prenoob. Oh yeah i dont know what a yellow card on this site is and dont care if i get kicked off for telling the noob what i think of him. From what i hear you are a troublemaker.

excuse me i am 40 years old . us old guys get grumpy at night . i need my warm milk and a nap and i will be fine. Yes i admit i am dissapointed that all his aces are not first runs. No reason to tell him i lost respect for him since he admits on his vids if they are first runs or not. Well good night to all even prenoob. Oh yeah i dont know what a yellow card on this site is and dont care if i get kicked off for telling the noob what i think of him. From what i hear you are a troublemaker.

Oh snap!:popcorn:

Actually I put trouble makers in their place, but sometimes I go to far.
No hard feelings, good night.

I guess the flame war is over, time to go to bed :)

Last edited:
Prerube is mos def a trouble maker, always digging up threads for noobs that are too lazy to use the search function, god I hate that guy.

I'm so glad I started this thread btw.

yeah no hard feelings . i just wanted to see your reaction to some of my posts but you gotta admit you do skew the truth at times to make your self look good.

Blah blah blah cubby blah blah blah ace blah this thread blah blah blah...

Congats BroD, nice shot.

We don't use that word, we say Douchebag or is it Douche Bag? Did I spell that right?

i call prerube a noob because he is one. only playing less than 3 years but yet he has over 2000 posts made me laugh. wait you are playing less than him but yet have more than 1000 posts than him. lol get a life message board boy.
stand back theres a new and improved trouble maker in town.

Everyone gets free cake for congratulating me.

DiscGolfcakeW.jpg

Even you Gunk, for using the term douchhole which made my day. Douchebag gets so played out, that's why I prefer the term douchtard, two great things that go great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.