• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no hard feelings . i just wanted to see your reaction to some of my posts but you gotta admit you do skew the truth at times to make your self look good.

You got that right! I like your style. You gotta kind of ignore Prenoob. I really like that - "Prenoob." He's a moderator wannabe and thinks he runs the show. But he can't stay out of flame wars.

Success-Kid-Cubby-Aces-Still-Dont-Count.jpg

I will admit it....Cubby is cool. I really enjoy his videos and I always love to watch a disc go in the basket from a great distance. No matter the circumstances. As for the Gunk vs. Prerube fight.....damn entertaining. I have played with Gunk and if you wanna talk about hardcore...he blew out his shoulder and learned to drive backhand effectively over 300 ft with his left hand...my money is on Gunk..no hard feelings for Prerube though...I'm sure playing in MAryland and Delaware have given him some game. I have one of these so called Cubby aces..it was 179 on my 17th throw off the tee...it was a terrible drive that found chains...I still thought it was cool though!

I will admit it....Cubby is cool. I really enjoy his videos and I always love to watch a disc go in the basket from a great distance. No matter the circumstances. As for the Gunk vs. Prerube fight.....damn entertaining. I have played with Gunk and if you wanna talk about hardcore...he blew out his shoulder and learned to drive backhand effectively over 300 ft with his left hand...my money is on Gunk..no hard feelings for Prerube though...I'm sure playing in MAryland and Delaware have given him some game. I have one of these so called Cubby aces..it was 179 on my 17th throw off the tee...it was a terrible drive that found chains...I still thought it was cool though!

We all would like Cubby if we were to meet him. Who can not like a 5'2 chubby guy covered in tape? Uh, that came out wrong.

Notice I didnt call it a hole in one or an ace...the DGCR politically correct no fun watch group has forced me to term it a a disc go in the basket from a great distance

Notice I didnt call it a hole in one or an ace...the DGCR politically correct no fun watch group has forced me to term it a a disc go in the basket from a great distance

No kiddin, I didn't catch that. The DGCRPCNFWG. Disc go in the basket from a great distance. LOL!

You got that right! I like your style. You gotta kind of ignore Prenoob. I really like that - "Prenoob." He's a moderator wannabe and thinks he runs the show. But he can't stay out of flame wars.

that's right Katana lover poke the bear, oh wait that's right you wish I would make you the next Katana.

Imy money is on Gunk..no hard feelings for Prerube though...I'm sure playing in MAryland and Delaware have given him some game.

I would probably put my money on him too. I have never tried to really improve my game much, I am more about hitting different courses and meeting new people.

i thought i was at about 140 courses played but i counted them and only counted 116. Since i can no longer get free car loaners i dont think my course count will be going up that much higher.Is there a thread here that i can put them on ?

you can put it in your courses played as part of your profile if you want to take full advantage of this sites features

I know gunkel has played over twice as many courses as you. is that what you were looking for?

no, I took a risk *hangs head in shame*

They always say in a debate, don't ask the question if you don't already know the response. :doh:

i thought i was at about 140 courses played but i counted them and only counted 116. Since i can no longer get free car loaners i dont think my course count will be going up that much higher.Is there a thread here that i can put them on ?

you can add them to your DGCR profile, basically sign in look up the course and click add course. you can also make favorites so we can see what you liked best. It's always cool to see someone's favorite few courses when they have played over 100.

When you add them I will look and see what courses you still need to hit in the PA and pick you up to add another to your list. I would need to know your thoughts on a few other issues so we could have stimulating discussions in the car :)

Last edited:
I recounted my courses, you need 2 more to double me, I am at 59.
but 59 is not bad for a "noob" :)
Having a baby girl has really slowed down my progress to 80 courses (my original goal when I started)

looking up over 100 courses and clicking on them i think is gonna take long. I rank my courses in tiers. here are my first 2 tiers of courses. I have a total of about 6 tiers. I will copy and paste the entire list on my profile.

the courses are not in order in the tiers . Just the tiers are in order. Much of the order in the tiers was determined by when i played them.

116 total courses played

THE BEST OF THE BEST..........................

Maple Hill,( Marshall Street) Leicester, MA.
7 Springs Ski Resort, Champion, PA.
Renaissance Park, Charlotte, N.C.

2nd TIER ( it takes a special course to make it in this category )
Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum, PA.
Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall, PA.
Lake Nockamixon, Quakertown, PA.
Blue Ribbon Pines, East Bethel, MI.
Moraine State Park, Portersville, PA.
Knob Hill Park, Warrendale, PA.
Hawk Hollow, Mineral, VA.
Whispering Falls, Greencastle, PA.
Lake Olmstead, Augusta, GA.
Ed Headrick Memorial at the I.D.G.C. , Appling GA.
The Hippodrome, North Augusta, S.C.
Indiana University of Pennsylvania College Lodge, Indiana PA.
Warwick Town Park, Warwick, PA.
Wickham Park, Manchester, CT.
Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah, NJ.
The Woodshed, Paw Paw, WV.
The Whippin Post, Paw Paw WV.
Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown, PA.
Elison Park, Rochester, NY.
Winthrop University, Rock Hill S.C.
Skyline Park at Blue Mountain, Palmerton, PA.
White Oak Park, Dallas, GA.

looking up over 100 courses and clicking on them i think is gonna take long. I rank my courses in tiers. here are my first 2 tiers of courses. I have a total of about 6 tiers. I will copy and paste the entire list on my profile.

the courses are not in order in the tiers . Just the tiers are in order. Much of the order in the tiers was determined by when i played them.

116 total courses played

2nd TIER : it takes a special course to make it in this category
Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum, PA. (understandable)
Hawk Hollow, Mineral, VA. ( can't wait for this one)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania College Lodge, Indiana PA. (suprising, it was a good course, but not great)
Elison Park, Rochester, NY. (glad you liked it, old home course, again it's nice, but not wow)

Baker Farm usually fairs better than Ellison for die hards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.