• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone gets free cake for congratulating me.

DiscGolfcakeW.jpg

Even you Gunk, for using the term douchhole which made my day. Douchebag gets so played out, that's why I prefer the term douchtard, two great things that go great together.

That cake is absolutely fabulous (no, not the British situational comedy!)

thanks for the free cake . Hey can i ask all you idiots a favor? Can you click on my profile so that my profile visitor count goes up ? thanks a bunch.

yeah no hard feelings . i just wanted to see your reaction to some of my posts but you gotta admit you do skew the truth at times to make your self look good.

I didn't screw the truth, you called me a d-bag.

As far as my feelings for Cubby, I am not anti-Cubby. Cubby introduces people to the sport, he promotes the sport, and he would put me to shame on on one. Claiming so many cheap aces thing is the only thing I do not like.
I am sure in person he is a cool guy.

thanks for the free cake . Hey can i ask all you idiots a favor? Can you click on my profile so that my profile visitor count goes up ? thanks a bunch.

WHAT? now who is the noob :p

Everyone gets free cake for congratulating me.

DiscGolfcakeW.jpg

Even you Gunk, for using the term douchhole which made my day. Douchebag gets so played out, that's why I prefer the term douchtard, two great things that go great together.

I'll take my cake now, thanks. As long as it's not coconut. I hate coconut.

I prefer the term "tool". Douche-anything is overplayed especially in the DG world. Although "toolnozzle" just doesn't have the same ring.

Again, congrats, BroD. And congrats to all who have fun playing disc golf, no matter how many shots you throw from the tee. Have fun. That's what it's all about. Who really cares what you call it?

I did that yesterday, but if you post twice more you'll be a par member here!

Flamewars, nothing pads a postcount faster! :hfive:

Side note: I'm really impressed that Gunk switched throwing hands, that's pretty rad.

i call prerube a noob because he is one. only playing less than 3 years but yet he has over 2000 posts made me laugh. wait you are playing less than him but yet have more than 1000 posts than him. lol get a life message board boy.
stand back theres a new and improved trouble maker in town.

I get paid to play on message boards all day, oh but the cubby lovin' noob doesn't know that. I have been playing for only 3 years because I was an elite runner who was working on 3 degrees with no time to play disc golf, also I am still in my 20's, go put some bengay on your knuckles and get back here flame war back on :)
I have played 56 courses, where you at old man :p

Last edited:
Again, congrats, BroD. And congrats to all who have fun playing disc golf, no matter how many shots you throw from the tee. Have fun. That's what it's all about. Who really cares what you call it?

^^^^Words of wisdom. :hfive:

Thank you for bringing the sanity!:clap:

don't leave with out your parting gift

Cubby brand depends, for the man who never grew out of wearing his hero on his bum.

Attachments

• cubby undies.jpg
    cubby undies.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
but ma, he started it.
I was sure we ruined this thread enough to move it to the water cooler, mods must be asleep

Visual approximation of Prerube and GUNK fighting.

therashaddance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.