• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the 5 worst you played out of your 116? (yes I know there is a thread for this, but I am curious)

the courses within the tiers are not in order but if they were elison would be at the bottom of the second tier. I went there once and it was in great shape. Flowers were even budding in the fairway of one hole. when i wnet to baker farm there was trash everywhere including about 100 or so beer cans in the metal silo. Alot of the courses i have been to only once and obviously have to rank them by how i see them at that time. Who knows maybe i go back to baker farm and the stuff is cleaned up and i like it better , but for a former pro worlds course i was disapointed. I.u.p lodge would be another one at the bottom of the 2nd tier. I think it is better than any in the 3rd tier so i put it in the 2nd.

What are the 5 worst you played out of your 116? (yes I know there is a thread for this, but I am curious)

the five 9 holers i have rated at the bottom of my profile page. As far as the worst 18 holers. i dont know i would have to think about it.

those 2 i only played once and maybe when they first went in they were not in the better shape like they may be now. I remember kinder as a pay to play and thinking why would anyone pay for that. there was a time when i would scour the disc golf boards to look for new courses that were just put in. So as i am sure you know that when a course first gets put in it may not be very good but has potential. Sometimes it takes a while for improvements to be made to the course .

I am not trying to have a pissing contest to see you played the worst, just sharing my worst, I didn't mean to make it sound that way.

I can't belive this thread started to tell everyone about Dave's cubby ace and then degraded into our flame war over cubby, now it's idle chit chat about courses. Boredom + internet = a bad combination :). (I can't go out and play because I am at work. )

I can't belive this thread started to tell everyone about Dave's cubby ace and then degraded into our flame war over cubby, now it's idle chit chat about courses. Boredom + internet = a bad combination :). (I can't go out and play because I am at work. )

Yeah, I can't believe I'm still reading this thread. Somebody piss somebody else off already...

those 2 i only played once and maybe when they first went in they were not in the better shape like they may be now. I remember kinder as a pay to play and thinking why would anyone pay for that. there was a time when i would scour the disc golf boards to look for new courses that were just put in. So as i am sure you know that when a course first gets put in it may not be very good but has potential. Sometimes it takes a while for improvements to be made to the course .

Yes. I returned and replayed 1 of my worst played 9 holers(Brighton Park in Miss.) on the way back from bagging a new course. It was getting dark and we were hurrying and then all of a sudden the lights around the walking track came on and lit that little crammed park up so much not even a flashlight was needed to play the course. I am the only golfer from this site to stumble upon this course at night and raised it from 1 1/2 to 2 because of this rare attribute. So playing a course for the 2nd time might change your rating for whatever reason.

Why you no good sunuvabitch....;)

It's butthead, thanks.

funny-picture-1475818506.jpg

looking up over 100 courses and clicking on them i think is gonna take long. I rank my courses in tiers. here are my first 2 tiers of courses. I have a total of about 6 tiers. I will copy and paste the entire list on my profile.

the courses are not in order in the tiers . Just the tiers are in order. Much of the order in the tiers was determined by when i played them.

116 total courses played

THE BEST OF THE BEST..........................

Maple Hill,( Marshall Street) Leicester, MA.
7 Springs Ski Resort, Champion, PA.
Renaissance Park, Charlotte, N.C.

2nd TIER ( it takes a special course to make it in this category )
Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum, PA.
Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall, PA.
Lake Nockamixon, Quakertown, PA.
Blue Ribbon Pines, East Bethel, MI.
Moraine State Park, Portersville, PA.
Knob Hill Park, Warrendale, PA.
Hawk Hollow, Mineral, VA.
Whispering Falls, Greencastle, PA.
Lake Olmstead, Augusta, GA.
Ed Headrick Memorial at the I.D.G.C. , Appling GA.
The Hippodrome, North Augusta, S.C.
Indiana University of Pennsylvania College Lodge, Indiana PA.
Warwick Town Park, Warwick, PA.
Wickham Park, Manchester, CT.
Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah, NJ.
The Woodshed, Paw Paw, WV.
The Whippin Post, Paw Paw WV.
Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown, PA.
Elison Park, Rochester, NY.
Winthrop University, Rock Hill S.C.
Skyline Park at Blue Mountain, Palmerton, PA.
White Oak Park, Dallas, GA.

If Danhyzer could do it, so can you with your measly 100 and something.:D

yeah but i am sure danhyzer writes reviews. the difference is that i dont write them.

Actually out of the 500 and whatever that he has played, he's only reviewed around 30. I am just talking about marking them as played, that's all. just messin with you anyways.:D Most old schoolers can't remember details about a course they played 12+ yrs ago. At least enough to write a detailed review.

Status
Not open for further replies.