• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Greetings from Minnesnowta!

HAZZY Chief

Hello!
I'm a 5th year amature out of Minnesota. Recently my main focuses have been on extending my putt ranges, and my biggest enemy.... The drive! I can consistently hit straight around 220-260. Any tips or pointers out there for getting my reach out to at least 300+ every drive?! The last two years I've treated the game less as a novelty or reason to have some beers and would like to start placing in my local leagues at Blue Ribbion Pines but seem to have a tougher time getting my score under 110/87.

Welcome to the forum! Post a video of your throwing form in the technique section. Face on and from the back. Can't help much without knowing what is going on.

I can definitely get a couple videos up a little later on in the day! This is my very first blog of any kind so it may take me a second to figure out how to do that

If you want to meet up and work on breaking 300' im happy to help. No big pro or anything but i can throw a disc.

So I did get out to throw ham lake today. Unfortunately my phone died so I didn't get a chance to catch any videos but I'll get out again tomorrow for another good 3 set of the 18 hole course. Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'll get after the thread again tomorrow.

Welcome. I'm in Stillwater and will be up with my league at Vision Quest on Saturday morning at 10AM. Feel free to join us.

Welcome. I'm in Stillwater and will be up with my league at Vision Quest on Saturday morning at 10AM. Feel free to join us.

I plan to start a weekend job from 6-6:30 Friday Saturday and Sunday, what time does vision close and could I potentially talk to Ray Jordan or someone to see what the requirement would be to get an invite while the course is private on the weekdays?