• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Double-layered mesh padding.

Nylon straps reinforce the length of the straps and across the back handle.

Padding is roughly as thick as my two rows of birdie beads side-by-side.

I'm not sure what your standards for quality are, but by mine, they're far from cheaply made.

Thanks for the pics it helps alot. How long have you had your bag? Is the padding starting to thin out any?

I personally haven't had mine very long, but I do play with people who have and they are still solid. I'd say they hold up about as well as Phenix or Lat straps.

Got mine today... I'm in loveeee :D I wasn't going to replace my innova comp bag.... went to dynamic disc store in lewisville and they had it, and I had entirely too much money on me... I walked away with the bag and 3 discs I found before I saw the bag LOL

How long have you had your bag? Is the padding starting to thin out any?

My 2nd run Grip has treated me well over the past year. It was "lightly used" when I purchased it in Sept 2011. I'd say that it is still "lightly used". There are no visible problems. There may be more dust on it?

Attached here is a pic from Brian Head DGC in Utah.

This bag has now been to several local courses and the following states for various disc golf adventures: WI, IN, IA, CA, UT and NV. TSA screeners always seem to be interested in the "small frisbees" after it comes through security. ;)

Attachments

• Brian Head Grip Pic.jpg
    Brian Head Grip Pic.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 93
Just picked one up today and I can say that it is amazing I love it already even after only one round I can tell this thing is going to save my back

Just got my new clay/coal bag. Looks like I have a new summer bag.

IMAG0917_1.jpg

Does anyone else find that the left and right corners are a little tight? If you had a really firm disc in the far left or far right side of the bag and the bag's full it's a little tough to pull it out. I have a Comet far right and I'm glad it's a little flexible or I might not get it out. :)

(I rarely use my Pro-D Nuke or my Z Nuke SS, which are the two to the far left.)

Does anyone else find that the left and right corners are a little tight? If you had a really firm disc in the far left or far right side of the bag and the bag's full it's a little tough to pull it out. I have a Comet far right and I'm glad it's a little flexible or I might not get it out. :)

(I rarely use my Pro-D Nuke or my Z Nuke SS, which are the two to the far left.)

Yes. Same issue. I put smaller diameter discs towards the outside. Problem solved. Mostly

Yes, but there is a simple fix. I put all my large diameter discs in the middle. So my drivers are on the left side and my fairway drivers are on the right side.....problem solved. That or I could stop carrying waaaaay to many discs :) but that's not going to happen.

Yes, but there is a simple fix. I put all my large diameter discs in the middle. So my drivers are on the left side and my fairway drivers are on the right side.....problem solved. That or I could stop carrying waaaaay to many discs :) but that's not going to happen.

Exactly what I did xD Mine are still tough to get out cause I jam so many in there. X_X

Has anyone plasti dipped the bottom of their grip bag? I was just curious because I play year around in Oregon and could use the extra water/mud resistance.

Has anyone plasti dipped the bottom of their grip bag? I was just curious because I play year around in Oregon and could use the extra water/mud resistance.

I did, and like stated above, people were not willing to do it because of warranty issues. However, I play year round and enjoy the extra protection provided. These bags are the best made on the market, I have little worries about having to turn it in for warranty.

I did, and like stated above, people were not willing to do it because of warranty issues. However, I play year round and enjoy the extra protection provided. These bags are the best made on the market, I have little worries about having to turn it in for warranty.
That's what I was thinking. I have no worries about the bag failing what so ever. It just gets really nasty here, and would like to protect the bag as much as I can.

I play all year as well. For the rounds with snow or mud, I typically put my bag on the stool. It fits very nicely there....on flat ground of course. ;)

Im glad they sell alot of these but if you are sold out most of the time how do expect people to buy them? Seems like manufacturing needs to be ramped up.