• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

I think the restock had 50 Orange and 75 or so Purple. Maybe more.

I saw both max weight releases shortly after posting. Keep in mind my estimates could be wrong and I only glanced at the lighter weights so cant remember numbers on those.

Max Weight:
Green ~500
Blue ~500
Orange ~150
Purple ~200
Red ~250

Yea no, Less stable means less straight.

What are you talking about? Less stable means whatever we want it to mean. More overstable, less overstable, less straight, more straight, less understable, more understable...this is 'Murica!

Yea no, Less stable means less straight.

Ken Climo, Dave Dunipace and I along with everyone else with a brain larger then a pea will continue to use more/less stable.

Stable means resistance to turn as we all use it.

More stable = more resistance to turn

Less stable = less resistance to turn

If you can't understand the meaning then you have no hope.

Ken Climo, Dave Dunipace and I along with everyone else with a brain larger then a pea will continue to use more/less stable.

Those two comments ....? :\

Not sure why so many people went for non max weight (especially if reselling). Not sure if you've thrown the Gstar plastic but it is NOT as stable as their star or champ plastics.

As with all runs, you may have gotten a less stable disc but I believe the overall feedback is that GStar is a tick more stable than Star.

That's my experience too with both the Leo and the TL.

The great stable debate.

justin-bieber-quotes-17.jpg

Wonder if he would say more or less stable...

If you can't understand the meaning then why are you commenting.

How durable is this plastic? The give should allow it to absorb impacts but does the material hold up to trees etc? Also will be curious how the domes stay on these discs and if they will clover or anything from being so soft.

How durable is this plastic? The give should allow it to absorb impacts but does the material hold up to trees etc?

I got a 175 g*TL that turns easily and took a decent ding on a 200' tree hit when I was trying to throw 300'. If that's any indication, a dollar says they don't hold up as well or hold their stability as long as Innova's current run of stiffer star:\

How durable is this plastic? The give should allow it to absorb impacts but does the material hold up to trees etc? Also will be curious how the domes stay on these discs and if they will clover or anything from being so soft.

Been throwing the leopard since I got it and seems to be holding up like normal star so far. But I as well fear that it might start to clover, but only time will tell.
Haven't thrown it directly into a tree yet at full power but I'm sure that will come.

As with all runs, you may have gotten a less stable disc but I believe the overall feedback is that GStar is a tick more stable than Star.

That's my experience too with both the Leo and the TL.

same here with the leopards