• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

I got a 175 g*TL that turns easily and took a decent ding on a 200' tree hit when I was trying to throw 300'. If that's any indication, a dollar says they don't hold up as well or hold their stability as long as Innova's current run of stiffer star:\

Anecdotal but have an 11x eagle that did the same thing.

I think that time and the community will have to be the judge over the coming year.

As with all runs, you may have gotten a less stable disc but I believe the overall feedback is that GStar is a tick more stable than Star.

That's my experience too with both the Leo and the TL.

My experience so far with both of those is that they are more under stable than their regular star counterparts

My experience so far with both of those is that they are more under stable than their regular star counterparts

I've only thrown one of each (Leo & TL) so my experience is not universal but will be testing the teebird for the last 45 min before dark tonight. El Dorado - my local course's back 9 is a overstable TB's paradise depending on the pin positions.

There is a few on ebay already, I saw a green one this morning for 39.99 buy it now and I can't find it at the moment, it might have already sold.

Yea, a couple with stock photos from people who have them coming in the mail so the buyers will most likely have to wait a good week to see one.

10% for selling and 3% for paypal and yes it's legal, just not very ethical if you list it as buy-it-now and don't clearly state that there will be a delivery delay.

10% for selling? **** that.

Yeah, I would rather sell them on here for 33-35 bucks shipped than pay ebay all the fees and have to charge 40-45 to make ten bucks.

Although it might be nice to put a lot of three of them on there in different colors for say....$99.00. Just in an attempt to move them quickly if you had a ton of them.

I've only thrown one of each (Leo & TL) so my experience is not universal but will be testing the teebird for the last 45 min before dark tonight. El Dorado - my local course's back 9 is a overstable TB's paradise depending on the pin positions.

Hole 14 over the Tennis courts must be money for a righty , i go right up the gut with a beat in Teebird

It may sound selfish but I just hope to pay for the 3 I'm keeping with the 3-5 that I'll be reselling. A few of my buddies backed out last night and I know better than to wait of them to 'get paid' this friday.

It may sound selfish but I just hope to pay for the 3 I'm keeping with the 3-5 that I'll be reselling. A few of my buddies backed out last night and I know better than to wait of them to 'get paid' this friday.

It's not selfish, it's called hustling. If you can get your discs for free, that's where it's at. Supply and demand, you got the supply, hopefully there is a high enough demand to make it worth it.

Where are you selling them? What colors did you get? How much?

did we just shift this to a disc shilling discussion thread?

Has anyone thrown the gold g star birds from a few weeks ago?

Anecdotal but have an 11x eagle that did the same thing.

I think that time and the community will have to be the judge over the coming year.

That 11x eagle plastic less than a month old when you hit that tree down the fairway? I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad thing that discs beat up to cover different stabilities. I just don't need a stable TL/TB to go roller after only one season in the woods.

If it start close to a new QJ in HSS its not a bad thing but I have a bag full of QJs for stable to understable shots. Put some snap on my red 175 and it'll turn. Maybe I got a low line dud:|

:hfive: let us know

I'm hoping I can season these to stable straight this winter and slot them to bridge the gap between my eagles and my QJs.

I don't have any of those but I'm definitely throwing one of the gstar teebirds I ordered