• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

glad i got some of the 170-172 teebirds.. looks like they only restocked 173-175

stoked!!! was only able to get three yellows on the first stocking ... just grabbed three each of red, blue, and orange ...

Oh lawdy. My bank account will hate me for ordering more...

SO glad I didn't wait on a restock. Wanted orange lighter weights but I settled for reds and blues. Can't wait to throw them!

i wanted blue but i was happy i got 170-172

Yeah. This is dumb. Between 504 gateway timeouts and constantly running out of stock before I can fill out the information, I'm tired of it...

any idea how long it takes to process the order? mine still says processing and i went back and my cart had another 6 Blue in it. I guess i'll just hope my order gets processed.

were the restocks cheaper than the originals? mine were 17.99 plus tax/shipping. How come people were paying 24? mine came out to about 21 a piece......did I miss something?

were the restocks cheaper than the originals? mine were 17.99 plus tax/shipping. How come people were paying 24? mine came out to about 21 a piece......did I miss something?

It's $6 to ship a single disc from the factory store, up to a certain amount it stays there. So 2 at $6 for shipping would be $21.

Latest posts