• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

How many total Purples were there in 173-175? I know the restock had to be less than 100.

How much do you think those things will sell for next week? I wanted the red.

Where do you think the best place to buy them would be?

I don't know why the green is the last to go, there are 260 left. That is the only color left, but I thought the gstar leopards in green looked really cool. It's not like it's grass colored green, the color pops, you will definitely be able to see it. I think the red are pretty sweet too. It seems like the purple would be harder to find than the green in my opinion.

Either way, I'm lucky because my friend happened to grab almost 20 of them. I get to pick between red, blue and green....so stoked.

I have no idea to tell you the truth, I want to see what everyone else is charging, but I can guarantee it will be less than what DDGA will be charging.

Thanks man, I have a connection though, I'm gonna get a red one, my friend is giving it to me for the price they got it for....yesss.

I might be able to sell them for her, you might see me in the marketplace in a few days with some of these sweet discs.

Thanks man, I have a connection though, I'm gonna get a red one, my friend is giving it to me for the price they got it for....yesss.

I might be able to sell them for her, you might see me in the marketplace in a few days with some of these sweet discs.

No problem. Glad you got the one you wanted!

I don't know why the green is the last to go, there are 260 left. That is the only color left, but I thought the gstar leopards in green looked really cool. It's not like it's grass colored green, the color pops, you will definitely be able to see it. I think the red are pretty sweet too. It seems like the purple would be harder to find than the green in my opinion.

Either way, I'm lucky because my friend happened to grab almost 20 of them. I get to pick between red, blue and green....so stoked.

....because it's baby puke green

....because it's baby puke green

I don't think so, I have a star teebird the same color I did a sick boston celtics dye on. I like it, but the people like what the people like, makes no difference to me. I think the red are sweeet.

Latest posts