• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Will Schusterick peaked?

I don't think he was being negative. It can be hard watching him miss routine shots an am would make, ESPECIALLY when you like him and route for him as he said he does.

My bad. Will Schusterick was the first disc golfer I watched on YouTube, so I get prerty defensive of my online introduction.

His tutorials are extremely useful. I just kinda wish he'd go back and watch his older putting tuts ;)

I hope there was some coverage of Will's great round today; I'd like to be able to watch it and see what went right for him. Good job in moving up the ladder, though...

Don't know if he has peaked, but after playing the course he designed in White House TN I would suggest he stick to playing.

Don't know if he has peaked, but after playing the course he designed in White House TN I would suggest he stick to playing.

I kinda agree with that. It might be a decent course when it gets worked in, but it's pretty bad right now.

He's down to 1014 rated?

holy-schnikes.png

Latest posts