• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hats off to Prodigy and Disc_Dudes

Prodigy and Disc_Dudes earned some kudos from me this last week.

I was searching for the Prodigy Breast Cancer Awareness special edition disc. My 2 local stores did not have it nor could they order due to reasons I will not discuss. I could not find it online at 4 or 5 places either. Reaching the point of frustration, I called up Prodigy wanting to rant on them about certain things, and their rep listened to me and gave me a contact for Disc_Dudes and said he will inform them that I will be contacting them for a disc. He promptly emailed me the contact information (I was driving and could not write it down). My contact at Disc_Dudes got back with me and I was able to get a hold of 2 discs. The price was right and they shipped fast. I will be finding room for at least another Prodigy disc or 2 in bag because of the customer service I received, and Disc_Dudes will be getting some more business for me. Thank you both for coming through for me.

This purchase was very important to me. My wife's sister was a breast cancer survivor but ultimately succumbed to cancer. My wife is very big into the breast cancer awareness stuff and I figured she would like the disc since she plays also. Yes, she does not have the arm to throw the disc but to her it doesn't matter, she will throw it anyways. She was very happy and surprised, as I did all this without her knowing.

Thanks again Prodigy and Disc_Dudes.

Thanks for posting. Customer service is becoming a lost art, so I appreciate the good even more.

Yup, and NO ONE reports good Customer Service stories, just the bad. Props to Prodigy and Disc_dudes. I've never heard of Disc Dudes before, will check them out.

rats_off_to_ya.jpg

Yup, and NO ONE reports good Customer Service stories, just the bad. Props to Prodigy and Disc_dudes. I've never heard of Disc Dudes before, will check them out.

You will need to search Disc_Dudes like that as Disc Dudes brings up someone else. They are facebook only. They have some pretty wicked looking Buzzz hats. They are a small time business just starting out. I will be ordering a Buzzz hat for my step son soon.

They are from around these parts (Nashville area, Gallatin specifically if I'm not mistaken).

It's awesome that both companies are willing to go out of their way to support a good cause. So many times, people will support a cause, like the Susan G. Komen Foundation, without really putting any effort into it. This just shows that Prodigy and Disc_Dudes really do care about the cause, and aren't just looking for some free publicity. Good for them.

There were more pink breast cancer awareness D5's on e-bay as of yesterday(haven't checked this morn').

Latest posts