• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Help a noobie with a driver.

You've got plenty of options but I'll just go ahead and give you another.

A Diamond from Latitude64. If you can throw that straight with good form and push it past 300 then step it up to a River or DD Escape. You're ready to move past the Kite no matter what you choose lol. Good decision.

Teebird and Eagle are great eventually. However when I was just bumping up to drivers. A light ESP Cyclone showed me the way. Performed great until the day it met it's watery grave. Amazing for carving up lines in the woods and never really beat in. Just saying.

I'd maybe try the XL over the XS, the XL is a little more stable high speed, and has a little less fade than the XS does so it will keep drives in a tigher line, it's a great driver for anyone from beginners to world champions.

Thats cool that your working your way up. And early this year I disced down and bought a gold line river. A dx teebird an a banshee for wind. ive gone up because im stupid. Im probably going back down. But those three discs did i all.

Lighter Gold Line River 167-169 range.

This is a couple days late and a few dollars short, but I agree with this.. and a Teebird. Teebirds may not be everyones favorite anymore with all the newer discs out on the market, but it will always be as solid as they come.