• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help with replacing a Disc

I will second the Mongoose suggestion. It has a slightly less convex rim than the Roadrunner, but it'll hold turn to the ground. Out of the box it'll have a pretty solid fade if you give it enough height, but it disappears as it seasons. Can't say enough good about it.

Fury, Sidewinder, Orion LS and Valkyrie are all good options.

I love my first run Visions for big hyzer flips, rollers, straight tunnels, and big annys, but I'm not sure of the stability of the current run. I know they've been inconsistent throughout the years, but the good ones can shape any line in calm conditions and glide forever.

I agree with what others have said--sidewinder or Avenger SS are going to be similar. i have found, however, that if I lose a disc in my bag that I was comfortable with and really enjoyed I like to replace it with the same disc. All discs are different and fly different so it takes time to get to know them and for me, I don't like having to deal with that.

I did try a new disc, and I like it, but I really do miss my Gstar Roadrunner. Its like my Underworlds, I would feel naked without them.

Latest posts