• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Hidden Greatness

^^^the Z Hawk is a good call, very under rated. It definately gets overshadowed b/c of the Buzzz. Amazing straight lines with a soft landing.

Seconded, and I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention outside the Vibram thread. It's a surprisingly versatile p&a disc.

Maybe not in the 90's, but now the cyclone is pretty over looked. I love me some cyclone.

I love me some too, and I can't figure out why it is so overlooked. Maybe people think they want faster fairway drivers, bt they don't realize the smooth control they're missing. Personally I use the ESP Cyclone because I HATE pro-d plastic.

Seriously go throw a damn starfire

Wanna buy mine? I have a nice red Champion Starfire that's in decent condition but I've always felt kinda :\ about it. So it lives in a box waiting for someone to come along who will love and appreciate it. You could be that someone. :)

Z Crush, I feel it is overshadowed by the fast(est) drivers on the market, like the Force, Destroyer, Boss, etc.

I love me some too, and I can't figure out why it is so overlooked. Maybe people think they want faster fairway drivers, but they don't realize the smooth control they're missing.
When I disc down the cyclone is the fastest thing in my bag. Nothing but smooth lines and glide. Love that disc.

The PD gets some love here and other places online, but out on the course not a lot of people are familiar with it. It's a versatile mold, with the controllability of a fairway driver and the length of a distance driver.

This is my vote. It gets love here, but on the course people are like "what is that?" I just tell them if it has a stamp of a man burning alive it's mine.

Not sure if this is under rated. Everyone loves this. I'd have to say the hawk. I have mine in the Z plastic. That or the Flash for a nice high speed, glidey, pretty s curve.[/QUOTE]
I love the Flash. Great, underrated disc with great distance potential that I hardly ever see anyone else throwing.

Latest posts