• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

I feel like something of this nature happens at least once a year. Honestly, it's probably a really good thing that they are making him clean up the trash. Not sure what kind "dumpster" he is talking about though because he probably has an acre of trash built up if I had to guess.

That's trash? I thought it was a pile of building supplies. He was going to build a wing onto the Honka with it. :\

That's trash? I thought it was a pile of building supplies. He was going to build a wing onto the Honka with it. :\

And a treehouse cabin, and innumerable other things that will never come to pass. To me this all sounds like the locals got sick of the raves and enough complaints forced HHS to actually do something.

He told my buddy that "reserved" Honka for June 21-24:
"I believe we will have licensed by then. Keep in touch."

I'm definitely going to, just thinking on how much.

Say what you want to about the guy, but without him, many of us wouldn't have had some of the best disc experiences of our lives. He's put more into the sport than many avid disc golfers and he doesn't even play.

I think, regardless of everything, he deserves a little help.

HB is all that John Jokinen has. He may be ruining it, but I highly doubt it is intentional.

He doesnt even have that. Look at who owns the property its public information. Disc golf didnt meet his ridiculous expectations so hes resorted to sabotage. How do you not even get the necessary permits to have people on the property?

I'm definitely going to, just thinking on how much.

Say what you want to about the guy, but without him, many of us wouldn't have had some of the best disc experiences of our lives. He's put more into the sport than many avid disc golfers and he doesn't even play.

I think, regardless of everything, he deserves a little help.

I just threw up in my mouth a little

He doesnt even have that. Look at who owns the property its public information. Disc golf didnt meet his ridiculous expectations so hes resorted to sabotage. How do you not even get the necessary permits to have people on the property?

How does he benefit by sabotaging it?

I know some course owners who might want to try it, if there's enough money in it.

Funny thing is InfraSound already released the line up.

Apparently a lot of big names in the EDM world.

Might have to find a new spot for their rave.

What ridiculous expectations are those? And how is he sabotaging it?

Jokinen just doesn't have the organizational skills to run anything of any relatively large size. Tales from the Northwoods are littered with his failures.

Jokinen just doesn't have the organizational skills to run anything of any relatively large size. Tales from the Northwoods are littered with his failures.

Absolutely. He's inept when it comes to anything business-related. And you get the feeling that his business dealings have made him unpopular in the area.

But to suggest that he's intentionally doing something that would close HB is crazy, imo.

Have a few buds looking to play there tomorrow, messaged Johnny and he said they're open. Take it or leave it I guess lol.