• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hobos: course hazard or new friends?

Teabaggin' Terry.

My name isn't even Terry, I just think that would be an awesome way to introduce myself to people.

There's a caveman looking homeless guy in Austin that holds up funny signs on the corner of busy intersections. One says "Why live in a two hundred thousand dollar house when you can live under a twenty million dollar bridge?" One says "Family killed by ninjas. Saving for Karate lessons". He has quite a few other hilarious ones but I can't remember them right now.

Crank House Larry with a hole in his socks. Sorry, long name or is it our handle. "Caveman looking homeless guy". ROFL!!! That is a classic.

There's a caveman looking homeless guy in Austin that holds up funny signs on the corner of busy intersections. One says "Why live in a two hundred thousand dollar house when you can live under a twenty million dollar bridge?" One says "Family killed by ninjas. Saving for Karate lessons". He has quite a few other hilarious ones but I can't remember them right now.
You mean this guy?
ninjas.jpg

Seems like a popular sign:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/killedbyninjas/pool/

Under the bridge at Pease is a crudely drawn picture of "Teebone". He's even carrying a hobo bandana bag on a stick over his shoulder. Above the picture it says "Don't fvck with Teebone. Because Teebone will fvcking kill you".

I would say friends. About 20 years ago my college buddies and I took a NYC bum to a Syracuse vs St. Johns basketball game in Madison Square Garden. We had 1 buddy not make it at the last minute so we grabbed a bum off the subway and took him along. We gave him beers and hot dogs for 2 hours and he probably said all of 3 words. Funny ****. But he had a good meal, heat and some free beers. It was my buddy Dale's idea and it was a true classic. The looks we got in the stands were great.

Bums are people too.

Awesome...
DSCJNKY

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Okay, one more try as generic attachment.

Attachments

• ninjas.jpg
    ninjas.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 15
Okay, one more try as generic attachment.

That's the guy. He's famous around here. :clap:

That picture is at the intersection of Mopac and Parmer which is about a block from where I work but the guy rides the bus so I actually see him all over town.

How did you find that?

Last edited: