• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/07/12: Bear Creek DGC in Macungie, PA

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Bear Creek DGC
in Macungie, PA
Rating – 3.33

Hole #13
Par 3, 208'

Hole #13 Tee
e316833c.jpg

Hole #13 Basket To Tee
a255e1ad.jpg

Map
57b43dac.jpg

:hfive:

Last edited:
.... is your disc supposed to follow those squiggly lines on the map? that's one hell of a line.

i like how there seems to be two bars within walking distance of this course.

I would love to throw a flex shot forehand with a Zone, but that little clump of trees to the right will likely shoot down that plan. So I'll just power down a meteor backhand from a standstill.

The hole plays uphill and there is usually wind coming straight through the fairway once your disc breaks out of the tree line. There is a low canopy so you have to throw something low and hard to get through the next tree line guarding the basket. I threw a Roc here and was pretty close to the basket.

I'll go with my Dx roc right through the gap with a slight hyzer.

RHBH Hyzerflip a Comet and try to overpower it hoping it doesn't fade back left.

Hole plays a surprisingly lot uphill, though even when you're standing on the teepad it doesn't look too bad - your throw will say otherwise. Last time I threw an M-JLS and ****ed up bad, I'll probably just go with a Champ Cobra Next time I'm there. Everyone saying putter will not park the thing, the canopy is too low and the uphill is steeper than it seems.

Latest posts