• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/07/12: Bear Creek DGC in Macungie, PA

i was there a few weeks ago! i threw a buzzz.

The distance on this hole tells me to throw a Wizard, but I'm hearing that might not be the best choice for this hole so I'll go with a Roc. I can't believe I have never even heard of this course until today with it being so close to me and all. I gotta check it out soon!

Low through the right lane, and hope to not hit the low canopy in the second trees.
kc pro roc

Since I hear it plays a little up hill and due to the wind I have heard about on the fairway, I would probably throw a nice easy Ibex at it.

Unless I'm just not getting it, why can't you throw a RHFH straight out and let it skip in under the canopy, in which case I'll us a Trident.

If that is blocked, then I'll hit that right gap with a Roc.

anyone going FHRoller on this hole. Just to get through the first gap in the trees play a FH roller with a Predator and never let it totally stand up and flip over just make it go straight.

The distance on this hole tells me to throw a Wizard, but I'm hearing that might not be the best choice for this hole so I'll go with a Roc. I can't believe I have never even heard of this course until today with it being so close to me and all. I gotta check it out soon!

Map is not accurate anymore either, 36 holes on property now.

Latest posts