• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/22/12: Albert Oakland Park - Front Course in Columbia, MO

looks like a smooth Leo shot... would like to throw roc but with the elevation ill play it safe with a Leo

Champ Eagle - RHFH, or a Comet -RHBH

I spent more time locating the damn basket on this HOD than I would have playing it. Buzzz I guess.

This isn't the course that was posted at midnight though. That one looked a lot more interesting. It was some technical looking hole with four teepads: Gold, blue, white, and red. Not sure why it changed to this pain in our collective ass. Maybe I should stop being lazy and be the OP on one of these... Since it changes at 9 pm Pacific time.

Depending on how close that tree overhead comes to the end of the tee pad, I would throw either a Predator on a thumber, or RHBH a buzzz or cryztal challenger depending on wind and how I'm throwing on that day.

Had a great time at this course drove down with my little brother played front and back course with the lakers one of many great courses in missouri worth traveling to

Oh yeah got side tracked with my love for the show me my shot would be a forehand warrior with a slight annie I believe I wasnt yet throwing warriors when I played here so I wouldve probly used a wasp

Latest posts