• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
last time I counted I had around 200. Throwers, backups, practice, collector's. Doesn't take long to get a big collection either, mine began with a single e-bay purchase trying to replace my favorite lost disc, and when I saw a couple thousand discs for sale....

I have 18 in my bag, 3 more loose, and 5 on my display shelf.

Display shelf consists of: 1 Star Pumpkin Boss (I won it in my first DG event) 1 Discraft Phantom+ (from the early 80's, Dx Leopard (My first Ace disc), and the first two discs I bought in 94, (A Dx Viper and Cobra. Both are spent and out of commision).

I have 20 in my bag, 9 on the wall, back ups, and some on the shelf. In all I have about 75.

lost one n found one today ...but still around 10 ... dont try n get too much n try not to get below a certain number either

I wish I had that self control. Right now, or at least in a couple days, I can fill a well balanced bag for a round with 9 discs I havent thrown yet. In fact, I tend to use only those and 2 others (putter and a mid) for a little while so I do get to know them for a while.

If I put the Teebird and Leopard in there, guess what. I reach for those and the new discs wind up on the shelf with a couple others I need to throw more because of that same reason.

Wow....I don't feel so alone anymore since my collection has gone over 100....

This is a great Poll.

I no longer feel so bad about my 47 discs, almost 1/3 putters.

Thanks !!!!

Side note: I only carry 9 to play since I have a "standard" bag.

I have about 100 in bins that I'll never throw again, either rare, collectible or just stuff I want to hang on the wall one day. Then I have about 50 Gateway putters in a box in my trunk, 25 drivers and 25 midrange. So right at 200+. I have enough putters and midrange to last a lifetime!!!

*I've attached a picture of my trunk. It shows what I mean. The big box on the left is all putters. Then I have all my drivers, and the midrange box is 75% Gateway mid-ranges (Element,Element-X, Warriors) and I have 5 or 6 Rocs in there!

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
I currently have 47 but 10 or 11 of those are listed for sale and I will be getting 4 more discs this weekend that will promptly go for sale so I can fund the next tournament I want to play in.

by the way, I will be getting an r-wood aviar, 2 organic gateway putters (magic or Wizard) and an echo star innova disc (I think its either a boss, destroyer or tee-bird) if anyone is interested or anything

I have about 45 - all discs that I throw or are backups of what I throw. My wife has about 30 discs right now. We don't keep stuff around that we aren't throwing, those discs either get traded in to play it again, or traded online.