• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] How Many Putters Do You Carry?

Up to 3 now, just added an XT-Whale to go with my Fuzion Judge and my main putting Yeti.

4 avairs p&a
---1 r-wood--main outer
---1 star stable approach
---beat dx formunderstable shots
---champ glo--OS
And a champ rhino why windy drives and approqchs

No, you can do just fine with a mid... Some people advocate one-disc rounds with the Mako of Mako3. IMHO the Colt is on the line between putter and slow mid.

Eventually, you'll find a speed 3 or less disc you like for your putting needs.

I was using a dx cro for putting and mid range duty because I like it bh and fh and don't carry many discs. Switched to a very grippy dx spider recently and after playing the ace race the other day,I have used that disc for putting. I don't really play enough to worry to much about it.

Up to 3 now, just added an XT-Whale to go with my Fuzion Judge and my main putting Yeti.

How is the Whale doing for you? I don't hear much feedback about it, and would be interested in hearing how it's working for you...

Ontario champ, Ontario pro, and DX Rhynos. Pro Pig. DX XD. Ontario star or champ Classic Roc.

Too many I think lol

I typically carry 4
-CT Challenger
-CT Challenger
-SS Devilhawk Proto
-400 PA-1

However, I am testing out a couple different ones so I am carrying 5
-CT Challenger
-CT Challenger
-Medium Dagger
-SS Devilhawk Proto
-Eraser Devilhawk Proto

Always 2 for putting and 2 for throwing, might have to put in another if I cant seem to forehand the devilhawks.

just added a fresh putting putter.

1x FT DX (black :)) strictly putting, only comes out if I intend to hit the chains.

1x FT DX well seasoned, long putts, short approach, jump putts

1x Pro super beat, dead straight, ends to the right on drives.

1x glow champ very beefy and glidless, driving, flicks,approach, wind

four rhynos atm

I carry
2x Test run material 2 Pures (putting)
1x Grip pure (straight drives)
1x Zero Medium Spike (US Drives)
1x Soft Harp (OS Drives)

Tweener mid/putter = Biofuzion suspect seasoned (Power straight drives that go straight without fading hard but also without needing a hyzerflip)

2x Scale, PA1, Serpent. Occasionally I'll also bag a PA4 for longer putts that need more glide than the Serp can provide, but generally, I'll just power down an M4 for that shot instead of bagging another disc that only has a rare chance of seeing grass.

2x Scale, PA1, Serpent. Occasionally I'll also bag a PA4 for longer putts that need more glide than the Serp can provide, but generally, I'll just power down an M4 for that shot instead of bagging another disc that only has a rare chance of seeing grass.

2 identical D line P2's for putting

D line P1x for dead straight, or understable shots. And I mean dead straight haha

Supreme Flight D line P2 for approach and shorter drivers

( Will add another once this is beat in, which could replaced the P1x but im not sure yet, as I haven't beaten a d p2 in to straight yet!)

S line or Colorglow P2 for driving, windier days, more stable shots

ESP Zone, for Zone.

2 Daggers for putting, 1 a little more beat in than the other (I usually have 3 in my bag just for kicks but only throw 2) and 2 Pures. 1 Opto Pure for anny shots and 1 zero medium for upshots and drives.

Been waffling between 7 and 8. Two black SSS Wizards for putting, 4 firm S Wizards in stages and a broken in Pro Rhyno for up shooting. Sometimes adding a champ Rhyno because I baby my pro.

Usually 3.
Beat in discraft challenger (or omega super soft)
Discraft zone
Westside Swan 1 reborn

Though I have a few more and don't really know why.

Recently added a Rhyno, so that makes 4!
Yeti, Judge, Whale and Rhyno.

1 or 2 depending on the bag or cart. I carry a SSS Wizard and a SSS Voodoo or an Atom. 1 putter in my small bag doesn't matter which one. 2 in my large bag or my cart. If I carry 2, one is always a Wizard.

Latest posts