• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many US states have you played? What’s your next state to cross off?

If you hit the DFW area, contact me I might be able to play a round with you.

It's going to be a while before I get any new states.
Will let you know for sure! Likely Houston first but Dallas is possible.

31 states so far (plus Washington DC and Ontario).
I'm thinking the next few states I get to will be either:

a) Nebraska, South Dakota, & North Dakota, or
b) Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma

Last edited:
Will let you know for sure! Likely Houston first but Dallas is possible.
Houston is HUGE and has a lot of courses. Some good ones, plenty of Meh ones and several that you only play to bag.

I can give you my recommendations. I am pretty sure I have played almost all of them. Have not played Nikko's new course, it wasn't built last time i was down there. I think 2 others have opened this year too I have not played yet. But the rest of them I have.

Houston is HUGE and has a lot of courses. Some good ones, plenty of Meh ones and several that you only play to bag.

I can give you my recommendations. I am pretty sure I have played almost all of them. Have not played Nikko's new course, it wasn't built last time i was down there. I think 2 others have opened this year too I have not played yet. But the rest of them I have.
I'll pm you when I find out when where exactly I'll be!

Nice thread.

Wisconsin (home state) - 369 - Now 394
Colorado - 22
Georgia - 4
Illinois - 139 - Now 148
Indiana - 12 - Now 25
Iowa - 47
Kansas - 7
Kentucky - 6 - Now 20
Maryland - 2
Michigan - 45
Minnesota - 128
Missouri - 41
Montana - 9
Nebraska - 10
North Carolina - 27
North Dakota - 17
Ohio - 11
Pennsylvania - 9
South Carolina - 12
South Dakota - 23
Tennessee - 7
Virginia - 4
West Virginia - 9
Wyoming - 3

Next up is Oregon and Washington I'm thinking.

Update: 6/25/24

Oregon - 36
Washington - 7

Next on the list as far as states is looking to be Nevada and California. Plus some padding of the stats in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

No specific plans, but I'm thinking my next state has to be NY. The next closest states are NC, GA, AL, AR, and the Dakotas. That said, I really ought to get my passport card and hit up Ontario.
I know a very basic early pay to play mid 1990s course in Western NY called Browns Farms where course is still running today with new owner from 2010's who got modern Mach II for course. Of course an uncle who was helping keep a line on some woods holes for return for free play on course once a day max, was ban from place becuse he was not letting golfers make lines using discs on said holes, he was creating a tight line, so disc golfers were not playing Pinball/Plinko off the trees.

Latest posts