• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] I am addicted to challengers!

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Am I the only one with an unhealthy addiction to challengers, lol? Was down at bg ams this weekend and bought 3 more to add to my growing collection. So now I have 2 dx, 1 cryZtal, esp/flx, and the new arrivals a titanium, jet black Z sp. ed. , and a z flex glow limited ed. Do I need help? Or just keep on buying?:D

I used a Cryztal Flx Challenger at ams all weekend. Best putting i've done in a tournament yet (but still suck).

So, to go along with that one:
- I ordered two of the Non-Flx from Dynamic Discs 2 weeks ago.
- I ordered an extra Cryztal through SunKing for the dubs at Keriakes last Thursday morning.
- I took three Cryztal Challengers for my SunKing dubs players pack at Lovers last Thursday afternoon.
- I found two Glo Flx Cryztal Challengers in LSDiscs bins at the flymart, and didn't get them Friday, but did pick them up on Saturday after my round at Basil.

Yeah, I "like" them... I'm up to 9.

one of the dx is retired and the other is soon to follow, probably. the glow is so grippy that I will eventually start using that to putt with, I think. the crystal and esp are more for driving and approach.

I don't even throw Challengers and I have around 30 sitting in my basement.

Haha that is awesome. I have a great love of the Chally which extends to all of my 15 or so Pro D ones and my Cryztal Z. Only putter mold I throw unless you count Zone as a putter(I use it in the mid slot). I drive, approach and putt with fresh, worn and beat Challengers all in 170+ Pro D. The Cryztal is for glow rounds.

haha my collection expanded yesterday... needed a new "pro D" lol. I am really liking the Ti challenger for approach shots, and for the time being it has kicked the ESP/FLX out of the bag. The Ti, being a tad less US, it is a little more reliable in the winds we have around here for straight or slight anhy approaches. The cryZtal is starting to show its age. I have been using it continuously for about a year for a driving putter. May have to order another Z limited edition since I sold the one I had to a friend.

Dear Discraft,

Everyone wants very stiff, very durable, and chalky+grippy X Challengers in regular production forever.

Sincerely,
Ted Bratton

yea I need to try the x plastic for my chain banger. The pro D just get chewed up to much with all the rim shots I throw lol.

$10 FLX Challengers.

Just received a 168g from these guys today. Super fast shipping. Had a tiny flaw in the bead, about like what would happen the first time you threw it.

Such a great upshot/driving putter. What I like about it most is the way it comes out of my hand so cleanly.