• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I am going off on my own, a totally new approach

Hey man good post! For a first it's a winner!

Thank you!

Hey I'm a big fan of this nugget, can you elaborate on the thumb placement a la McBeth further from the rim?

For me, it was just testing things out, putting different parts together, and luckily it worked out well. I played with a few different positions, but in the end it was pretty much the DFP thumb positioning HUB talks about in the thread Putt for D'oh mentioned.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

I agree with whoever says that Ricky appears to throw this way. Its cold and wet here in Atlanta so I couldnt try anything outside yet but I can screw around in my living room. Using my left side feels very alien to me but I was trying a golf concept here about keeping your club in front of your sternum. As I practice throwing and am transitioning from back swing to forward, I was thinking about bringing my sternum around and pointing it at the target, and that motion swings my left side around (I think) accomplishing the same thing (as far as bringing that side around and bringing my left arm naturally in) but with a swing thought that is less alien to me.

Latest posts