• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] I have money

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyMatt

Broad Street Bully
How does someone not have an r-pro pig?

I want one of those.

Looking for a couple SSS wizards also.

Most importantly, i want a star destroyer, with a custom dye of... a star destroyer. Feel that?

Whos on it?

Let me double check i have a red sss wizard i beleive...i dont use it i think its around mid 170s id say 7-8 on condition

Most importantly, i want a star destroyer, with a custom dye of... a star destroyer. Feel that?

This ^ wording made me laff my ass off; wish I had one for you on that alone!

This ^ wording made me laff my ass off; wish I had one for you on that alone!

I've always wondered if someone had done that yet.

Also, bump because I would like to you to get that epic Star Wars dye disc that someone has to have.

here's a pretty sick stencil that you can use for your dye;

star-wars-star-destroyer.gif

i'm a graphic designer by trade, so I use a plotting machine to plot any black&white image in vinyl, then i lay it on the disk, and use RIT dye to dye the entire disc.

If you don't have a plotter, you can just use print the stencil on a piece of manila folder, then use an exacto knife to cut it out, then put the folder over the disc and apply the dye accordingly.

Also, if you have access to a plotter, another thing to do is to do a negative of the image, so you end up dying the whole disk, but the image you want stays the original color (or clear) I did it that way with my clear MVP ion, and it looks amazing, the disc is colored purple now, but the image is still clear/see through.

I would just pay someone $10 to do that for you, someone who has a plotter. Or alternatively, have them cut it out with their plotter. They can just mail it to you and you can stick it on, peel it off, and sit it in some dye overnigt.

If you want a dye done. I would post something in the disc dye thread.

I would just pay someone $10 to do that for you, someone who has a plotter. Or alternatively, have them cut it out with their plotter. They can just mail it to you and you can stick it on, peel it off, and sit it in some dye overnigt.

If you want a dye done. I would post something in the disc dye thread.

I'm at work now, I'll get a post in there with all the necessary info tonight. Thanks bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.