• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ice hockey slapper and disc golf bh throw

If we used 300 gram discs, or atleast discs with substational weight, everyone would have good form.

Not a single sport out there has it to where you need to spend years learning to feel the weight of an object. Its kinda funny.

It's always fun to see little kids throwing discs because you see them naturally try to heave it with their whole body!

If we used 300 gram discs, or atleast discs with substational weight, everyone would have good form.

Not a single sport out there has it to where you need to spend years learning to feel the weight of an object. Its kinda funny.

Indeed. The disc is fkd. It just feels absolutely nuts that someone can bomb a 600 foot golf shot with a backhand. I can catch almost every sport thats played with a bat or stick or ball relatively quick but not the disc golf backhand. I love the sport but absolutely hate the pain and stiffness my form makes me go through.