• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, this is just a wild shot in the dark. i dont know a whole lot about the molding process, but they MAY have tweaked the old TB mold with the "cal" tooling with no "www" to a plus mold. like i said though just a wild shot in the dark.

Hello,
The flight plate reads:
Innova ... Rancho ... Cuca ...
Looks like a Roc.
Is the stamp significant?
IMG_1740.jpg

How can you tell what run/year a leopard was spit out? I just got 2 pro leos int he mail and they have different stamps. On one the Pro is above the L and E and has a capital P and lowercase r and o and on the other the PRO is above the o and p and is all capitol letters.

The innova part is also different. The innova part is centered almost on the PRO one and the other has it to the right.

Hello,
The flight plate reads:
Innova ... Rancho ... Cuca ...
Looks like a Roc.
Is the stamp significant?
IMG_1740.jpg
The stamp was one we used in St. Louis in the 90's. If it's a Rancho it's from a run we did around '98. It's a very cool stamp, and I think stubborn puppet is looking for one. It's also a good run of Rocs, same vintage as the circle stamp Ranchos. Other than that, I think its an old Roc. If you find out it's worth $$$, let me know. I have an identical one in mint condition.

How can you tell what run/year a leopard was spit out? I just got 2 pro leos int he mail and they have different stamps. On one the Pro is above the L and E and has a capital P and lowercase r and o and on the other the PRO is above the o and p and is all capitol letters.

The innova part is also different. The innova part is centered almost on the PRO one and the other has it to the right.

Got an answer for this 3 putt?

The stamp was one we used in St. Louis in the 90's. If it's a Rancho it's from a run we did around '98. It's a very cool stamp, and I think stubborn puppet is looking for one. It's also a good run of Rocs, same vintage as the circle stamp Ranchos. Other than that, I think its an old Roc. If you find out it's worth $$$, let me know. I have an identical one in mint condition.

This one is a thrower. Thanks for the info!

I just sold a 2003-04 CFR viper...yellow with a SNDG championship stamp on it...BRAND NEW yellow with a rainbow stamp. They are out there, just hard to find.

i know this disc is a CE QJLS
just want any info on the stamp/is the stamp rare,

i have heard about these stamps being on CE aviars before...

picture.php

picture.php
Fingerprints!!!

^^^

That stamp was one that I believe the Australian Chris Himing had done when he was running the Texas 10 tour and working at Circular Productions. I really don't see it around much and I believe there are some ce discs with the stamp that are rare and valuable.

Strong possibility for a champ glow orc. HukLab did one for the Beaver State Fling that same year that had an InnColor stamp like that.

Any guesses on these?

I have two more please..1)Japan Open Destroyer..Starlight..new...158grms 2) Ontario mold hotstamp roc 180 grms...solid 8/10 or better, thrown a handful of times. No ink on either one.

sorry wrong page...

Attachments

• discs for sale 002.jpg
    discs for sale 002.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2
  • discs for sale 099.jpg
    discs for sale 099.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.