• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

10/10, 149.1gm, stamped as a 150 class Shark, but the seller told me it's a Valkyrie. Sharksharkyrie!

I'm thinking last run CE but I can't be sure without fondling it a bit.

probably the same as a champ valk. It has the chance to be an older run, but it's really hard to tell.

Can anyone confirm it's a Valkyrie? And is the only way to tell if it's CE plastic touching it?

Got this in the DD misprint Pack its stamped Stag but its under stable and judging fro. Pics its rim is a bit different from what I've heard about the Underworld I'm guessing that's it but I know nothing about Westside the first pic is Stag? (right)next to a River(left)
Interesting, I got a Stag from DGC and it seems more understable than my Volt...

10/10, 149.1gm, stamped as a 150 class Shark, but the seller told me it's a Valkyrie. Sharksharkyrie!

Can anyone confirm it's a Valkyrie? And is the only way to tell if it's CE plastic touching it?
looks like a valkyrie.
but I'm just judging age by the stamp (shark)

Can anyone ID this? I climbed down a slippery slope the other day after some rain and came back up with this:

It's pink Champion plastic by Innova. The rim is just under an inch in length and it's diameter is just under 8 and a half inches.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 41
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 39
^It looks like a roc 3? What does the middle say?

The underside says "TE" and it's 175g

Topside stamp says "INNOVA DISCS #1 IN DISC GOLF www.innovadiscs.com"

In the center is the Innova Star with 4 stars forming a square behind it.

It's definitely not a roc3 though. I have a Roc3 and the rims are nothing alike. I'm thinking it's a distance driver of some sort.

*edit* It looks like the pictures I took were terrible. But I rim on the unknown discs is about twice the size of the rim of a Roc3.

Last edited:
roc 3? It's a wide rimmed driver...

Probably a Tern. Hard to tell without a side profile shot, but that's the shiny new first run disc on the shelves right now.

edit - your previous post came through as I was typing this. TE is Tern.

Thanks guys! I'm still fairly new and didn't realize that the abbreviation under the disc was the name. Now I know.

Thanks again.

roc 3? It's a wide rimmed driver...

Probably a Tern. Hard to tell without a side profile shot, but that's the shiny new first run disc on the shelves right now.

edit - your previous post came through as I was typing this. TE is Tern.

I looked at the second picture and couldn't tell. Sorry.

Champion Glow Orc, 10/10, 175g (old plastic)
8569585869_fb9a94cc2f_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts