• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this at my PIAS, its an X out and no name or any identifying ink on it. It felt a bit gummy and it is but not as gummy as my 4x JK pro Valk, which I kinda thought it may have been. I compared it to mine though and its not a Valk, Rim is bigger. Rim is about 13/16 and the diameter is about 8 1/4 here are some pics:

I grabbed it because its was a bit opaque and it looked pearly.

CE Teebirds

Just have a couple questions regarding CE teebird runs. First, are all of the final runs (swoosh stamp with c.e. teebird underneath) the TL mold? Secondly, I have a blue opaque CE teebird, but I can't tell if it's the T or TL mold. It has "T" written on the back above the weight, but the wing seems a lot closer to my final run C.E. Teebird than my 11x KC Pro teebirds. Is it possible that it is a TL even though it has T written on it? Thanks!

I was thinking that or old mold Beast. One of those two I think though.

Anyway to tell? I threw it a couple times, granted I a noob and pretty much don't have any distance or speed, but there was a pretty stiff cross wind and it still turned into it, I think it's pretty OS. Its also board flat.

Looks like a flat top Firebird to me.. maybe a Monster?

Found this at my PIAS, its an X out and no name or any identifying ink on it. It felt a bit gummy and it is but not as gummy as my 4x JK pro Valk, which I kinda thought it may have been. I compared it to mine though and its not a Valk, Rim is bigger. Rim is about 13/16 and the diameter is about 8 1/4 here are some pics:

i was told this could be CE but im not sure how to tell. its marked TL, its a CA mold and has a 2003 league stamp on it. Any info would be awesome IMG_0535.jpg

I mean if it's 2003 it's probably late Run CE, but the line starts to blur at that point so make of that what you will.

i was told this could be CE but im not sure how to tell. its marked TL, its a CA mold and has a 2003 league stamp on it. Any info would be awesome View attachment 37273

I would say it is likely around the same run as the last run CE TL swoosh stamps. Most of the 03 CFR TL's i have had all appear to be the same plastic. There were also alot of X-outs sold with this run, most all had bubbles in the rim.

can't say that i'm a roc guy, any market for the glo dx rocs? traded a buddy for one, it's fairly flat, 180g and 9/10. got his initials on the top plate and name and number on back...ink looks like it'd come off pretty easy with some acetone.

also got a few old aviars in trade, yellow chains...probably 8/10 shape in the 170s, big ink on back. got a blue oil slick dtw stamped aviar, so probably chains era also? 7-8/10 range, ink on back. last one is a wbdgw stamped yellow aviar from the first event...so 92 i think. 9/10 with ink on back also.

That is a monster.

It's hard to tell without the stamp, proline and champ overlapped a little. You can still sell it as a gummy pearly champ monster.

ok guys. Looking for a little help on this disc. What I can tell you about this disc is that it is a champ zipper top starfire. I know that the Xs are the x out x that innova uses but I dont think that it is a X out disc. Any help would be great. Thanks a million.

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-04-17 at 22.52 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2013-04-17 at 22.52 #3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.