• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro line spider

I was looking through the play it again used box and came across a 9/10 pro line spider.not sure on when pro line was discontinued or how much this is worth.very pearly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Couple better pics. Also a few weeks ago I found a 1.13 run Polaris ls in the used bin, which I believe has some CE in it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25
Identify This Disc

This disc doesn't have any embossing on the back to identify the manufacturer all it has is a "TR" on the back so I thought it was a Discraft Tracer. Any way to identify it?

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 44
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 44
Disc with no markings on back

This disc doesn't have any embossing on the back to identify the manufacturer all it has is a "TR" on the back so I thought it was a Discraft Tracer. Any way to identify it?

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 19
Updated pIc

I'm at work so can't take a pic of the profile but I do have a pic of the top. The story is I got this from a friend who got this from a friend when they wanted to unload their collections. Most of the discs are from the early to mid-nineties so presumed this was too but when I did research on the Indiana Fall Series it looked #6 would be in 2004 but who knows, they may have started the numbering over at some point.

I can tell you that the profile is very flat and the plastic quite stiff. I was wondering if this is possibly a Lightening disc because of the lack of embossing on the back.

Attachments

• Discraft Tracer 6th annual Indiana fall series.jpg
    Discraft Tracer 6th annual Indiana fall series.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 25

Judging from the underside photo, the wing doesn't look like a Tracer. Tracer wings are shaped more like a TL.

have you every heard of discs being manufactured without anything imprinted on the bottom? I've never seen it, they at least have the patent number.

I feel I've got a good one here. It's Innova, and I'm guessing speed 4 or 5. Thus far, it's stumped myself and most of my crew, and various pros and shop owners I've consulted with. But I have faith that DGCR will be able to solve this conundrum!

1st pic: Mystery Disc on the left vs older Champ Coyote
2nd pic: Mystery Disc on the left vs Z Buzzz
3rd pic: Mystery Disc on the left vs QMS

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
And a 4th pic of the text on the flight plate. There is no mold lettering or weight indicated anywhere on the disc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMAG0304.jpg
    IMAG0304.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 27
there was one who did guess Shark.

Thank you both for the lightning-fast confirmation! :thmbup:

Got this in my lat 64 misprints pack I'm thinking it's either a mace, fugitive or pain. Any help?

Attachments

• IMG_2065.JPG
    IMG_2065.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2066.jpg
    IMG_2066.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts